All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by Ukinojo92
#26809 People using with the power of Jurai powers, There's thread to support this topic.

Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.
Keys of Jurai
Trees of Jurai
by ChaudSept
#29070 Doujins and novels suggestions have already been proposed a few times here, but the idea of a "101 secrets" cast hadn't poped out yet !

But I understand very well that a Tenchicast is always based on solid things, for this reason I don't think you'll ever do a cast on an untranslated doujin/novel, but heh, the idea 101 Secrets should be here anyway.

However a podcast on -IF- and ova4(?) doujin could be a valid idea, knowing that there are no texts in them.
Might be a little early though.
by ChaudSept
#29568 Look at me double-posting and sh*t

Hey TenchiCast I just realized something. Suggesting untranslated stuff is cool but for several reasons, it most likely won't happen ~yet~.

But what the hell, you guys didn't do a Podcast on OVA1 and OVA2 ?! (unless I can't see it).
I mean, why ? The medium animated are by far the most rich thing to talk about.

OVA2 is way better than OVA3 and GXP, and OVA1 is like the best thing ever (in my very own opinion).
You guys did TU, TiT and that's normal. But you also did everything from Kaji's verse but the two first ova. Very surprising.

Maybe it's coming ? WANT1

Ps : I would suggest doing them separetly, for obvious reason *wink* *wink*.
Though the difference felt between ova1 and 2 is a very good subject of conversation.
by JGZinv
#29570 I think the reason it was held off on was we talk about the OVA 1/2 so much outside of a dedicated cast, there was no thought to why one was needed, or what we could say that's new.

I think the casts are and probably would continue to be on hold. It's something I think someone would have to pick up with the blessing of Dagon, as he's occupied with other matters.
by ChaudSept
#29574 Well that's a fair answer..
Though I still think it's kinda "weird" to not have a full thing on OVA1. But heh, past is past.

I guess TenchiCast may rebirth when a new anime is coming out !
But it feels wrong to let it die for the time being. Such a good concept.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
ChaudSept wrote:Well that's a fair answer..
Though I still think it's kinda "weird" to not have a full thing on OVA1. But heh, past is past.

I guess TenchiCast may rebirth when a new anime is coming out !
But it feels wrong to let it die for the time being. Such a good concept.

No, you're right Chaud, it's a great idea, and at many times in the past we had planned on doing one on the OVA's; in the early days, we thought it'd be fun to "save it" or "hold off" for a little while since it would be kind of obvious it would be first (and after growing a bit, would have more contestants). Then, as time went on, there were so many new developments in the fandom that it kept getting pushed back. I would like to return to them, and Tenchicast in general, someday.

JGZinv wrote:I think the casts are and probably would continue to be on hold. It's something I think someone would have to pick up with the blessing of Dagon, as he's occupied with other matters.

True, wouldn't feel right without Dagon leading us into discussion, but on that note as far as what everyone might be thinking ("why haven't there been new casts lately?"), between awaiting news of further developments with AIC/Kaji's continuation (seems like every time, in the past, we wait and wait, then when we don't hear anything and do a cast, right after it there's some hot-off-the-press official news lol) and most of the regular podcast members becoming quite dispirited with TM! recently sadly I don't know when we'll feel like resuming proper. Tenchicast is a labor of love, and if our spirits aren't fully in it (i.e. we don't have Love, irony intended) in a way it would all be for naught to just press on just..."because."
by JGZinv
#29643 I don't know if I'm that stuck on Dagon "having" to lead it, as he has other things to do.
We did the one DualCast, but I'd like to see it continue with perhaps a second group. Kinda like
a east vs. west, or team a team b, thing. People cross back and forth.

The problem is having the editing chops to process the whole mess, and organizing it.
by ChaudSept
#29644 Someday wth2

Editing is definetly not the hard part. Yet time consuming as always.

Organisation and stuff, yeah, this is a pain.

Morever JG, the DualCast is long lost. It is older than me wth2
by JGZinv
#29645 I have some of the recordings somewhere. It wasn't completely trashed.
Now it'd be hard to round up Dual people again... sigh.
by ChaudSept
#29650 It lies in a (more or less) far future I guess.

But a DualCast makes me think of other possibilities, such as complete special editions with a HazardCast. Or even an EvaCast, an AlchemistCast, BebobCast, OutlawCast...

Turning the TenchiCast into an anime/mangaCast from time to time.
Again, just an idea, for the far future, who knows when.