All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by chucklocker
kazuki wrote:Sounds like fun. :smile:

I am in a different time zone, 8-12 hours ahead. Just let me know when it the best time available.
If it done in Sunday evening, it's Monday noon on my timezone.

What requirements do you need for a podcast? Just a mic or a webcam?

Glad to hear you're interested in being a part of the Dualcast! We actually have experience with scheduling podcasts for people coming from all over the world, so we should be able to work with you to arrange a time that is good for everybody. As for the requirements, you only need a mic (preferably a headset) and you will need to download Mumble, our voice chat software, and get set up on our server. The software can be found HERE, and the once you have it downloaded just input THESE address and port codes. You will also need the password for the server, which you can get by sending one of the mods or support staff a personal message on the forum asking for it.
by JGZinv
#29890 It doth appear that I had a copy of the DualCast audio, music, and sound clips on my NAS for when I sent it out to Dagon for editing. So evidently..... minus the opening and dr.who wormhole, and video for it, yes we still have the guts of the DualCast.
by Ukinojo92
#29891 Awesome, can't wait for when it is posted back up without being hit with copyrights. It's not a likely possibility but stuff happens.
by chucklocker
#29916 Omg YES! That's the only proof that I ever MC'd the opening of a Tenchicast! Thought that baby was lost forever! soawesome1
by JGZinv
#29929 I think what I want to do is rebuild it as a Director's Cut. Which means more video editing and stuff I'm unfamiliar with.

I'm trying to see if I can get Andy to record his lines, since he wasn't able to make the cast originally.
I'll have to get Mitten's lines again, cause she recorded her's later I think.
Dagon I'm missing the intro part until he came in later in the cast, which he did when he combined the first video separately.

The rest is largely just assembling the parts. I've got the tracks in Audacity, Probably need to do some volume leveling.
by MuscleRobo
#33164 I know this post is over a year old but I literally registered just to say I hope you're able to post it again sometime! I'll make a proper introduction in the introduction thread though!
by JGZinv
#33173 I replied to it over in your intro page.