All things Tenchicast! Suggest, Join In, etc
by Kiyami
#14091 Which of the cast is your favourite Tenchi Muyo voice actor/tress and why? Also, if you met them at a convention, what are questions you would ask them?

Please, well thought-out responses. No one-sentence replies :) Thank you.
by chucklocker
#14309 My first choice would totally be Petrea! After that it would be Sherry Lynn (aka Kiyone, Sasami, Tsunami) and my questions would mainly be about the process of dubbing the show; what it was like on the set and how the cast related with each other.
by Thorn
#14405 I think I'm gonna have to go with K.T Vogt as my first choice. I just love her zany portrayal of Washu and the subtle difference in her performance between the OVA, Universe, and Tokyo. If I could ask her anything, I'd probably ask what interested her about the project and if she has any favorite moments from recording that stand out. Alas, as she seems to have fallen off the radar, it's unlikely that I'll get to ask.
by Thorn
#14423 Mr. Matt K. Miller! :D
by Lighthawk93
#14424 Thank you! Also, has anyone noticed the voices of the characters would change in the middle of the series? Not talking about replacement voices, those are too obvious
by Thorn
#14425 That's kind of what I alluded to with Washu so I'll use her as the example. In the OVA she had the same timbre and general sound to her voice, but it was a more subdued quality (fitting of her more pensive character) than in Universe and Tokyo where she's more zany.
by mitsuki lover
#14433 I would love to ask Yokoyama Chisa about Sasami and if she is as good a cook as Sasami.
Also if playing Sasami made it easier to relate to Iris when she was playing Sakura in Sakura Wars.