Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 6-10

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 6-10 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 6-10

evilpii
    Participant
    none
    Episode 6 had a nice spurt of action and adventure, in both the exchange between Beni and Hachiko and in the cave-in. Bravo, gentlemen, also on catching the pun in Momo’s introductory line. gendo1 I did enjoy the overdone drama between Momo and Hachiko. Again, one wonders about Momo, and Hachiko for that matter. qt1 Notably, the crab symbol is emblazoned on the wall, so I bet Washu’s watching all this and laughing her ass off. kiyonesmile1

I have, however, noticed that there is a big emphasis put on Tenchi’s boxers. He was stripped down in episodes 2 and 4, and now it happens that somewhere in episode 2, the Council got a tracker on his boxers. Do I really want to know how? Kiyofacepalm1 I assume this is some shtick for high school anime, but it is not my taste.

In the end, the cave was buried, so is the object of Yuki’s quest still there? Will we be revisiting this pit in the future?

Notice that all of the students have now been introduced and given some time in the limelight over the course of episodes 1, 2, 4, and 6. Washu got a good bit of screentime in episode 3, and episode 5 was a recap. Perhaps another main character will get the focus in the next episode. Tune in tomorrow! Tenchismile