Reply To: .hack

Forums Off Topic Other Anime .hack Reply To: .hack

WisperG

Makoto_Mizuhara wrote:

WisperG wrote:

Naw, I saw Tsukasa being a girl coming from awhile away. Now, its been years since I’ve seen it, but they actually did hook up at the end right? Or it was at least implied? Thats what caught me off guard at the time. I was expecting an awkward “Oh. You’re a girl too…” kinda scene. But that didn’t really happen.

I actually haven’t seen LotT, and wasn’t aware it had implied incest. My interest in it has just dropped slightly… isawitplz

Which makes me want to question your Tenchi fandom… but we ALL know which girl wins it there.

Still, incest-like relations aside, ‘Legend of the Twilight’ is a fun little series to watch.

Yeah, Ryoko wins, of course :Cheeks:

But seriously, I’m not really a fan of the harem hookup from Kajishima’s dojinshi (although Ayeka and Sasami being related to Tenchi never bugged me very much, for some reason). Which is why I don’t really mind that that part of the story hasn’t seen an anime adaptation (yet…)

Also, I have heard Twilight is a pretty fun show before. So I do still plan to watch it once FUNi spits out their DVD release.