Tell us where you've been and what you've done along the way!
by Coyla
#27509 My first convention was Anime Boston in 2008! :D iloveit1 I cosplayed as Yukina from Yu Yu Hakusho! I love that anime. I used to binge watch it with my sister. :) I remember getting stopped a lot and getting a lot of pictures taken. I was only 11 so it was really overwhelming, haha! But it was so much fun, and I'll never forget it. I've been going to AB every year ever since. I met a lot of nice people and added a lot of them on Gaia Online. And Neopets. Oh man. Those were the days. <3
by Kerbs
#27528 Oh man, I don't even know what year it was, probably 2002 or so. Went to Anime Iowa for quite a few years! Went as Rouko from Fushigi Yuugi (couple of friends went as Nuriko and Kourin). Through the years I did Dita from Chobits, San from Princess Mononoke... gosh I can't even remember some of them.

Mostly we just liked to look through all the cool stuff for sale, drink ramune, try to recognize people's costumes. Sit and watch AMVs...

Coyla, I was super into Neopets and Gaia too!! Do you still go on gaia? I have so much stuff just sitting in my account, it's probably worth a ton, but I'm not sure I'd wanna sell it.