Have something you want to translate? Post it here!
by Ukinojo92
ChaudSept wrote:Prologue. Page 5
Chapter 1, The world of 1970 (CE). Page 10
Chapter 2, 1996, Masaki house’s extinction. Page 37
Chapter 3, 1970, Lovely youth. Page 54
Chapter 4, Space Calendar 507410 ...... Kain is sealed off. Page 86
Chapter 5, 1970, Tokyo. Page 98
Chapter 6, Space Calendar 507510 ...... GP’s annihilation. Page 126
Chapter 7, 1970, Abnormality in Tokyo’s sky. Page 138
Chapter 8, Space Calendar 507484, Kain’s annihilation. Page 172
Epilogue. Page 194

The table of contents pretty much follows the order the movie was told in. The Year 1970 is when the events of In Love are taken place and when Kain was eliminated.

Kain Sealed - Space Calendar 507410 = Earth Calendar Year: 1896
Kain destroyed - Space Calendar 507484 = Earth Calendar Year: 1970
Kain's escape/GP attacked - Space Calendar 507510 = Earth Calendar Year: 1996

The Yosho picture was unexpected and possible cut from the movie or just for the novel. Pii is going to love making theories on that picture.
by ChaudSept
Ukinojo92 wrote:The table of contents pretty much follows the order the movie was told in. The Year 1970 is when the events of In Love are taken place and when Kain was eliminated.

Mh, not really is it?

The movie is more like :
1 - Kain lock off and GP destruction
2 - Short "Flashback" of the household in the 70s
3 - Household in 1996, Tenchi starts to fade away.
4 - 1970 adventure
5 - The movie keeps on.

Chapter 4 is I think the best part to look into. So I "scanned" it !. For anyone who wants to help translate it.

The prologue would be interesting too.
by ChaudSept
#30516 Since someone is interested, let me double post just to add the ripped text from the 5 first pages. Most likely the interesting stuff is before the illustration.

You'd better check the text when translating. It's accurate, but mistake can me present. I check in depth only when I do translate.
by Ukinojo92
#30517 I'm translating the chapter 4, but it is my first time actually doing a full text. I may have a lot of mistakes and inaccurate translation.
by JGZinv
#30522 Do it in waves sir.... Rip, Proof, Translate, Polish, Polish, Check, Polish, Format, Polish, Release.
by ChaudSept
JGZinv wrote:Rip, Proof, Translate, Polish, Polish, Check, Polish, Format, Polish, Release.

Depends on what you wanna do. For EM I process like that because I want an overthetop quality, but when I translated a part of Jurai I was doing it just to see what happens. It wasn't a translation project (it wasn't even a full chapter).
by JGZinv
#30525 Well everyone has their own way. It's generally easier though to translate it over when you have the context of the whole book or at least the whole chapter at once.
by Ukinojo92
#30530 I'm going to try to put translated pages that I did here, be brutal in proofing it, it's how I'll learn.
by Ukinojo92
#30605 My rough translation of the first and a little of the second parts of Chapter 4

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden content.