Have something you want to translate? Post it here!
by jonattttt
#30268 Im new to translating, and Im installing mecab, but I dont know which to select (Shift-Jis, UTF-8, UTF-16, EUC-JP) can someone please tell me?
by JGZinv
#30270 UTF-8
by jonattttt
#30273 Ya I"ve been a fan of the anime series for awhile. So when I found out there were light novel I wanted to read them. Problem was there all In Japenese, and I dont read japenese. Which is why I wanted to find a way to translate them. Then maybe share my translations online. They wont be perfect since Im new at this. But im sure I can at least make them readable.
by ChaudSept
#30274 I came here a few months ago and I've been interest in translation too. So just like you I'm new in it. If you have other questions about the translation process, I'm pretty sure you can find answers here.

In case you don't know, the translation team of this forum released last year, for the first time, a full english translation of the first novel of Hasegawa.
You can download it here, at the end of the page universe/read/novels/hasegawa01/

Feel free to share what you do. Because I did.
by JGZinv
#30277 Yeah I'm more like grandfather time, and Chaud's more the energetic youngin' doing all the work now lol.
Nil and Crazed did the one novel and Crazed helped a lot with doujins and some manga we worked on together.