Fan projects DIRECTLY related to Tenchi Muyo!
by Almael
Dagon123 wrote:Tenchi Muyo!: Ryo-Ohki: Ongaku Shu: Dai 3 Ki Series OST 2

Only got the first one.
#2 no longer available since this year, and it's not among the x PB of our community's repository.
I entered Nana Mizuki museum's in order to borrow it ... but it's not among the items there :lol: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by JGZinv
#9384 I have vol 1, 2, and 3 in the downloads collection.
by mitsuki lover
#9386 When I mentioned the dub of Tenchi Forever I meant that when I watched it I thought that the voices for Ayeka and Ryoko kinda grinded on me a bit.Especially the way Ayeka had an upper class British accent.That's just the way I felt at the time.
by DarkPatu
#13360 This was a thought I had while reading this: Has anyone stepped forward and asked Petrea or the rest of the crew for permission to use their voice? Even in a non-profit fan-recording it'd be nicer to ask permission instead of for forgiveness, especially since Petrea herself knows about the TenchiForum.com. I'm all for a redubbing, but I'd like to pay my respects to the original cast first before we go gung-ho.
by bkev
#14738 Better yet, has anyone considered asking her to contribute? She has a great relationship with the fanbase and, as I understand it, has a good setup in her house so she can do the Stater Bros. commercials (which I hear on the radio all the time, haha.) I bet she would be worried about the legality of it, but it would still be worth asking.
by wwwwhhhhoooo
bkev wrote:Better yet, has anyone considered asking her to contribute? She has a great relationship with the fanbase and, as I understand it, has a good setup in her house so she can do the Stater Bros. commercials (which I hear on the radio all the time, haha.) I bet she would be worried about the legality of it, but it would still be worth asking.

Saying she has a great relationship with her fanbase is an understatement; so you're not wrong there. In fact, she would probably like to do it. The issue(s) would be, as you mentioned, of a legal nature, (she couldn't have her name attached to something like this) so I don't want people to get their hopes up.

But yes, it would be awesome :cool:
by heromech40
#19269 this is a great project granted but i dont think ova 3 deserves it but it is an error that needs to be rectified so awesome job guys
by JGZinv
#19270 It's been on hiatus with a lot of things that have gone on.

Not sure if we should call it dead or not...
by heromech40
#19280 im sorry for posting in old topics that are pretty much discarded but its still a good idea so thanks for replying to my ridiculous post