Fan projects DIRECTLY related to Tenchi Muyo!
by JGZinv
#9789 There's been chatter of a few people looking to go together as a Tenchiforum group for next year's Ohayocon, which for those not in the know... is an Anime con that runs January 18th - 20th (Fri ~ Sun).
The con is located in Columbus, OH USA.

Since pre-registration is supposed to be online now or very shortly...
I guess the question is.... who actually is sincere about possibly doing it?
Any ideas on things you might want to do as a group? TenchiCast direct from... etc...
by chucklocker
#9793 I am definitely serious about going, however, those days are right around the time when the spring semester starts up at my university. No way to know when exactly that will be until later in the year, but I could probably just blow off the first day of class safely (my priorities are TOTALLY in the right place lol :Cheeks: ) Anyway, I would be open for lots of things at the con, an onsite tenchicast, a tenchiforum panel (especially if we get that 20th anniversary announcement we are all waiting for...), and various other stuff.
by mitsuki lover
#9823 Wrong side of the country for me.What's the one is Seattle called?Of course the problem with Seattle is that it's on the other side of the State.
by Nobuyuki
#9843 ^ Sakuracon.
by SilverWhisper
#9846 It's too far away for me, unfortunately.
by mitsuki lover
Nobuyuki wrote:^ Sakuracon.

Thanks.I wasn't sure what it was called.I just wish they had one in Spokane and then all I would need to worry about would be transportation there and back and spending money.It be nice too if they could do it in conjunction with the annual Japan Week.
by Nobuyuki
mitsuki lover wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:^ Sakuracon.

I just wish they had one in Spokane

aand... PRESTO! :wink:
by JGZinv
#9906 Registration is now open.

The theme next year will be zombies *groan*
Looks like the closest hotels are filling up already too.

$40 until 9/1/2012
$45 until 11/1/2012
$50 until registration closes (most likely 1/1/2013)
$55 at the door

These are all for weekend passes. There will be day passes available to purchase at the convention.

If you pre-register a group of 10 or more at the same time $5 will be knocked off per registration.
by Dagon123
#9908 As of right now, you can't get (or submit) a panel application until Sept 1st, so I'd like a headcount of those who would want to go and be a part of the panel

Read here for more info

http://www.ohayocon.org/panels.html
by chucklocker
#9909 I'm definitely game for this. Obviously I cannot fully commit to it this far out, but within reason I can say that I'm planning on going.