Fan projects DIRECTLY related to Tenchi Muyo!
by JGZinv
#16181 We do have some muffins pictures for you mittens...

Also here's the con AMV list, we came in at the start of drama. Sorry no Tenchi's made it.

Mindtrip
Anime: The Freak Show – Allmostanyone
Pure Imagination – Zanzaben
Action
Blackout Shooter – l33tmeatwad
Razor’s Edge – SprinkleSprankles
The Combat of the Warrior – MusicFreak34 of Valiant Hell Fire Productions
MMV: The Front Lines – BecauseImBored1
Wasted Away – LoneSaiyan115 of Way of the Pride Productions
Drama
Don’t Walk Away, Minato & Kushina’s Last Battle - SprinkleSprankles
Endless ∞ Hide & Seek – Vej
Florence + Time – Patrick Merritt
Saudade – Galia & Kitty
You Are - Ellen Packer of Empty Mind Studios
Parody/Trailer
Psycho-Pass: Mental Regression – Robert Frazer of Cyclops Productions
Sparkling Demons – nicki_013
The Avengers Live TV – EimiJ7
Anten Piece – l33tmeatwad
Soulmance – FuzzyRedPants
Romance
Accidently Tsundere – Zanzaben and Hamstar138
BFB – Bill Meunier of Jump Cat Productions
Once Last Kiss – Lita302 or Double-Z
Wish – SatoshiSakura
Your Parachute – O-Dub of evolved Productions
Upbeat/Dance
Beautiful, Dirty, ANARCHY – James Blond
Dreamer – Renato-kun of Sora Studios
Le Cirque Sheryl Nome – Cassi
My Anima – EimiJ7
Persona 4: Gangman Style – cuteenei
The Good Guys - Lussuriioso

Best of Mindtrip - Anime; The Freak Show by Allmostanyone, second is Pure Imagination by Zanzaben
Best of Action - Wasted Away by LoneSaiyan115 of Way of the Pride Studios - Second place was Combat of the Warrior by MusicFreak34 of VailantHellFire Productions
Best of Drama - Saudade by Galia & Kitty - Second place was Endless Hide & Seek by vej
Best of Parody/Trailer - The Avengers Live TV by EimiJ7 - Second place was Psycho-Pass: Mental Regression by Robert Frazer of Cyclops Productions
Best of Romance - Wish by SatoshiSakura - Second place BFB by Bill Meunier of Jump Cut Productions
Best of Upbeat/Dance - Beautiful, Dirty, ANARCHY by James Blond - Second place was My Anima by EimiJ7
Audience Choice - Soulmance by FuzzyRedPants - Second place was Persona 4: Gangnam Style by cuteentei
Best of Show - Dreamer by Renato-kun of Sora Studios - Second place was Saudade by Galia & Kitty

Most of those wouldn't be my choice... but there's the list if you missed them or want to track em down.
by devilbecka
#16188 Why does the end of a lighthawk sword look like an 3 hearted jammy dodger?
by Ballsmagee01
#16195 Sounds like you guys had fun. One again I wish I could have been there with you guys. I look forward to more pics and maybe I'll see you guys for ct-con in the summer.
by JGZinv
#16209 found em...

by JGZinv
#16263 Here's a couple more.

by crazypackersfan
JGZinv wrote:Hi Julia, we found a couple outer members floating about.

Post panel report:

The panel had about 25 fans show up. So it was a good showing.

You know, I wish I would have gone to Ohayocon just to see your panel. But 2:30 in the morning? That's Ohayocon for you, shoving quality programming to the middle of the night. I could go on for days about cons and their terrible programming scheduling.

I feel bad that you only got 25 fans, which is about what I got for each of my Tenchi panels. Mine were at smaller cons but at reasonable times of the day. There was a Tenchi panel at Ohayocon 2 years ago and it had probably about 50 people including Ayeka & Sasami cosplayers. But the people running it weren't true Tenchi fans, they seemed to hate everything about Tenchi except Tenchi Forever.
by JGZinv
#16277 Here's all my photos.

http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/GuardianZinv/library/Ohayocon%2013/1-18-2013
Friday Pics

http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/GuardianZinv/library/Ohayocon%2013/1-19-2013
Saturday ( Mostly SAO)

http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/GuardianZinv/library/Ohayocon%2013/1-20-2013
Sunday Pics - ^ also Kerito and Asuna in floor 22 casual outfits which I thought was rather rare.

http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user/GuardianZinv/library/Ohayocon%2013/Other%20Photographers
Other Photographer's Pics (mixed - some tenchi)