Reply To: The Mihoshi Special

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime The Mihoshi Special Reply To: The Mihoshi Special

Kiyoka
    Ha.. when you think about it, Kiyone in the MS never really smiled! She was so serious! In the MS I guess Kiyone disliked Mihoshi alot more considering she is not shown to be “friends”, just forced to work together.

There is a game where I “think” it takes place years after the story Mihoshi tells in the MS. Although trusting Puni’s words is debatable.

I don’t know about you lot, but Kiyone’s iconic line to me was where she screams she’ll kill Mihoshi. I really loved that part haha. You have to wonder how she SURVIVED that?! Seriously, nothing would make me laugh so much or be overjoyed than to see Kiyone in OAV 4 find Mihoshi on Earth after that incident XD

Huh.. gives me an idea for a fanfic. She’s bound to harbour hatred for Mihoshi after that. A stranger comes along to find a lonely hard seething with hatred and slowly dying. He offers her the chance to go to Earth where she is. But secretly he uses the hatred in her heart to turn her into his own puppet. A puppet that will I dunno, kill Tenchi? Who is this man? I don’t know, I just made this up!