Reply To: Rooster Teeth

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Rooster Teeth Reply To: Rooster Teeth

SnowQueen
    Also going to talk about episode 8 of RWBY Vol 3-

WisperG wrote:

All things considered, Yang seems to have gotten off pretty easy, considering she’s basically just under house arrest (or maybe not? I guess that wasn’t made clear), aside from being disqualified.

Yeah i thought she was going to get expelled at least. Knowing and being related to Qrow (and being a good student ) probably saved her ass.

Also what i think about Velvets camera

i think either the camera might have some mechanism that can study the weapons and notice things about them in detail (like weak spots and maybe to the point of what they can do/turn into) and the same when she takes a picture of a person or maybe the camera can turn into the things she takes pictures of (how awesome would that be? But thats waaaaay less likely)

About Ruby being confronted by Mercury-

I think its a illusion of Emeralds thats all i really have to say about that….that or his just being his high and mignty douche self….but yet again i don’t think he would dare bite the hand that feeds him no matter how stuck up so im gonna say its Emerald messing with Rubys mind

And now thing i really want to talk about…

Arkos, Pyrrha vs Penny and The Fall Maiden-

I know you don’t see it Wisper but I see Pyrrha not making out of this. Going back to the opening again and noticing something about Cinder that she had in OP 2 and in episode 7 ONE sleeve with markings and ONE eye that glowed gold but in OP 3 she has BOTH sleeves marked BOTH eyes glowing so she’s definitely gonna get a hold of all the Fall Maidens powers either from Prryha or finding and getting rid of Amber for good. (From my understanding shes not totally gone yet)

I can’t help but see the flags all over Prryha

Going off TV and anime tropes, its all her type of character that gets the hit. The sweet, caring, admired upperclassmen (senpai) that everyone loves and respects. Mami from Madoka Magica is a excellent example of this. Plus like Mami, Prryha is distracted in battle and under extreme pressure.

Also its always when things are going good is when things get really bad. Like the romance starting to come together at the worst time yet best time. Another anime trope that plays well with the point im trying to make.

Lastly- while watching this one the roosterteeth website on the bottom of the title with a description of the episode there is a viewer discretion (they are very aware young kids watch this show so they urge parents to watch it first) this is another reason I’m thinking something pretty bad is going to happen to Ruby and her friends that they have to have a veiwer discretion.

Phew….