All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by Dagon123
#24993 Image

RIGHT SIDE:

Ryoko: Ai Orikasa

Aeka: Haruhi Terada

Sasami: Chisa Yokoyama

Mihoshi: Yuko Mizutani

Washu: Yuko Kobayashi

LEFT SIDE:

Tenchi Masaki: Masami Kikuchi

Momo Kawanagare: Nao Tōyama

Beni Kinojyou: Taichi Yo

Hachiko: Yuki Kana

Hana Saryu: (M.A.O) Mao Ichimichi

Touri Fueyama: Ai Fukada

Yuki Fuka: Azusa Satou

Rui Aoi: Rui Tanabe

Ukan Kurihara: Ayako Kawasumi

Lots of great voices in here, sad to here the original Ayeka won't be coming back
by JGZinv
#24994 Can we cross reference this with the english vas these typically get replaced by if they have previous works?
by wwwwhhhhoooo
Dagon123 wrote:
Marty Kirra wrote:I'm sure we'll get soooomething from Funimation on it, eventually. I'm really curious about the dub possibility, mostly because I really want to see the OG English cast return. C'MON FUNIMATION.

I think this is wholly going to be on whether the Japanese voice cast returns, because if they don't, Funimation will just pull a GITS: Arise and say "Well since the Japanese redubbed it, we are too"

The ball is in the dubber's court, now. fyeah1

If they (Funimation or whoever) are smart, they've got my money. If they're not, they won't. See how simple that is?
by Dagon123
#24997 Bring Back The Original English Cast of Tenchi Muyo! - IPetition

Let's get some steam behind this one!
by Nil Admirari
#25007 Really glad to see them get almost every Seiyuu back, wonder why they were unable to secure Ayeka's... Even still, really liking the way these final designs are looking. Way more polished than the quick sketch-outs we were shown weeks ago. The added facial expressions was a great touch, lets you see more aspects of the characters. Now let's get that trailer!

The background with all of the characters looks great, too.