All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by Ukinojo92
#30547 Image

how the cave is suppose to look

what it looks like now

The cave collapsed on no one, and hopefully does not detour sightseers or shrine goers. Though it might be awhile before they can fully remove the collapsed piece.
by JGZinv
#30549 Eh it's just one boulder. Jackhammer and some wheeled carts, it'll be fine.
by susano
mitsuki lover wrote:They probably changed the direction of the shrine's location as to not confuse it with the actual shrine.

Were you talking about the Masaki shrine or the real one when you mentioned the animal preserve?

I was referring to both shrines. I have temporary forgotten the name the real shine whom Masaki Kajishima had used as the basis of the design of the fictional Masaki Shrine. I will like state that I have forgotten which city where the real shrine is located. The fictional Masaki Shrine is located on the fictional large nature preserve which I have been referring to.

Takahashi City seems to be the best location for the fictional Masaki Shrine. As a result of Seina taking what seems to be a bicycle and hiking trail as a shortcut to Kiriko's house, the nature preserve where both Tenchi's house and the Masaki Shrine are located is slightly outside the town located near it.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:And what happened there at Ryoko's cave? Was it an earthquake or something else?

Unknown, probably natural breaking of the rock.
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:In other words simply mother nature doing what she does.

Yeah, and this pops up. The Ryo-Ohkis look pudgy

by Ukinojo92
#30620 Image

I guess these pictures are of a travel book in the City of Takahashi, that have the Ai Tenchi Muyo characters in them