All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:That be my guess as well.

It's too bad we cannot find this magazine or it's title to see what the cover or other pages might look like.
by Ukinojo92
#30721 Some more Okayama and shrine pictures

by Ukinojo92
mitsuki lover wrote:Is that second pic the side of the building at top? I was going to say well house but I don't want to make a mistake.

Yeah it is, it's just a close up of the Tenchi box on the side
by NinjaboyMMGN
#30740 Hey guys! So I'm off to Japan in about 9 days. An I'm staying 2 days in Okayama, So gonna use that time to Take a trip to Takeashi City and maybe see if I can get to Ryoko's Cave. badass1
by Ukinojo92
NinjaboyMMGN wrote:Hey guys! So I'm off to Japan in about 9 days. An I'm staying 2 days in Okayama, So gonna use that time to Take a trip to Takeashi City and maybe see if I can get to Ryoko's Cave. badass1

Cool, take pictures, there was a rock collapse awhile ago at the cave but pretty sure it's cleaned up by now. You might be able to get a travel book with the characters in it

Ukinojo92 wrote:Image

I guess these pictures are of a travel book in the City of Takahashi, that have the Ai Tenchi Muyo characters in them

Though they probably only sell it in one place, still it would be cool to have, also travel well
by Ukinojo92
#30770 Image

物産館・紺屋川
Bussan Museum, Konya River
The place where I believe the Ai Tenchi Muyo Merchandise is displayed at, looks like a worthwhile stop