All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by GaianKnight
#25750 Some seriously good work going on folks.

...and also, were at the halfway point now. Not much plot movement. Anyone a touch worried the plot will get rushed and squeezed, in the latter half of the series here?
by evilpii
#25752 Momo brings us to a close this week with another recap episode. She does tend to get distracted with other random thoughts, doesn't she? blush1 I think she spends more time talking about chocolate and how she feels about Tenchi than she does recapping the plot. Kiyofacepalm1

However, there is a nice little allusion to Sasami using "magic" on Tenchi. Might Sasami have dug out a baton and said some magic words, like "Pretty Mutation Magical Recall"? badass1

Thanks again to the translation team for bringing us this episode. Keep up the good work! Tenchismile
by Nobuyuki
evilpii wrote:However, there is a nice little allusion to Sasami using "magic" on Tenchi. Might Sasami have dug out a baton and said some magic words, like "Pretty Mutation Magical Recall"?

I noticed Momo did mention the "pi po pa". ;)
by Dagon123
#25769 Image

Video from : youtu.be
by evilpii
Nobuyuki wrote:
evilpii wrote:However, there is a nice little allusion to Sasami using "magic" on Tenchi. Might Sasami have dug out a baton and said some magic words, like "Pretty Mutation Magical Recall"?

I noticed Momo did mention the "pi po pa". ;)

That is, she is referencing the TV series version of the Pretty Sammy opening, Magical Project S. Nice catch, Nobuyuki. Tenchismile