All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by Nil Admirari
#26201 NOTE*Do not discuss the promotional spoilery material without the use of spoiler tags as well as a forewarning on what the spoiler contains.

Episode 46 is now subtitled and available!

Episode 46:

A fun little goof-off episode featuring the hi-jinks that Yuki is using to get herself ahead in the election races. After all, it wouldn't be a lot of fun without a little scandal here and there, right? And she's quite the trickster, keeping spiders and all other manner of escape methods handy. I love how comical the entire exchange became, leading up to her knowing that everyone would freak out about the bomb and they fell for it completely. Will make the next few days of the election quite the spectacle!

A fun little side note, at the moment, Japan is currently undergoing some issues with voting for the House of Representatives. Total coincidence? gendo1
by wwwwhhhhoooo
GaianKnight wrote:Gee, this series isn't about teamwork, is it. iloveit1

Ep 46 kind of knocks this one outta' the park, doesn't it? kiyonesmile1

Seriously, it's almost eerie how we'll comment on "I want more of [x] and [y] or some [z]" then lo and behold we'll get [x], [y], and some [z].

Was that...dare I say it...Mecha Kumo-kun???

& Yuki...the ol' switcheroo with a doll...maybe she takes after ol' Washu more than we thought!
by Nil Admirari
wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:
GaianKnight wrote:Gee, this series isn't about teamwork, is it. iloveit1

Ep 46 kind of knocks this one outta' the park, doesn't it? kiyonesmile1

You're fired.
by GaianKnight
#26209 Okay, if she takes after Washu, I wana see Yuki A and Yuki B in the next episode!!

And only if the next presidential election has this much action. Tenchismile Vote Republican for meal vouchers!! badass1

And I suspect a plan might begin to 'recruit' Beni into the fold. Or kidnapping, just a hunch. Tenchismile
by evilpii
#26213 Episode 46 was a fun little romp with the students, featuring the ruthless tactics of one Fuka Yuki. When her mentor advised her to take over the school, Yuki certainly did throw herself all in, didn't she? blush1 First, she had some "inflationary" policies in Episode 44, and now she at it again with a new "food plan". What's next for her scheming? tenchiahhhhhh Yuki is also quite unrepentant, even when Momo goes for the full "innocence stare". This looks to be a very dirty election. aquateencarl1

I did like Hana's "It was me, Saryu-chan!" I wonder if the reference was intentional on the writers, or just the translators. tuxedodouche

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:Seriously, it's almost eerie how we'll comment on "I want more of [x] and [y] or some [z]" then lo and behold we'll get [x], [y], and some [z].

Was that...dare I say it...Mecha Kumo-kun???

We were just wondering where Kumo-kun was, weren't we? WANT1 Behold! Moreover, he was noticed by many sempai today. kiyonesmile1

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:& Yuki...the ol' switcheroo with a doll...maybe she takes after ol' Washu more than we thought!

That most certainly was a throwback to OVA 2 episode 5. Tenchismile One does wonder how much of these schemes are Yuki's ingenuity versus Washu's. Of course, I think they are certainly kindred spirits. mmhmm1 I did love the "just as planned" moment with the bomb. Momo and company will have to step up their game to compete with Yuki. fyeah1
by Nil Admirari
#26219 Image

Episode 47 is now subtitled and available!

Episode 47:

Now this is how a political scandal gets goin'! Washu's got all sorts of toys for the science club to play around with and curry favor with the student body. Though, it's perfect for Momo's character to completely ignore all the warning signs that she probably shouldn't be playing with that stuff and just clowns around. I wonder where that microphone led to, and if her joking statements behind the shroud were getting recorded somewhere? Might come back to bite her and Tenchi later on.

And now, with the newspaper and internet pouring out with such scandalous rumors... well, I hope Tenchi's ready for the Wrath of Ukhan tomorrow!
by GaianKnight
#26223 Gee, talk about Washu being Washu 'and' Lady Seto, all at the same time here! Makes one wonder just 'why' Washu is helping so hard. Might as well be trying as hard, instead of Yuki. Course all the mad geniuses need lackeys, one can guesstimate from there.

And was Washu even planning all that out for the picture, back when she pushed Momo into Tenchi, a good while back now? Is Washu being too smart for her own good?!?!

The answer is yes, so moving on... iloveit1
by Nil Admirari
#26238 Image

Episode 48 is now subtitled and available!

Episode 48:

Ukan's finally getting some use out of her Olympic Whipping skills! Hell have no wrath like a teacher with a whip, and boy has Tenchi gotten himself into trouble with this one. Momo's challenge is a cute one, and even Ukan's wondering if it will hold up in the debate ahead. It'd be a hell of a dynamic shift with two weeks left to go to put the science club ahead of the student council, but there needs to be some drama! Tenchi should consider himself lucky that Junai Academy is so lax with their rules, or else he'd surely be a dead man before Friday.
by GregTheLion
#26239 If Tenchi can win a Beauty pagent, I'm sure Momo will win the re-election easy.

Though I'm quite curious; if the Science club does win the election, will the GP SWAT arrive on time? Yuki's gonna find her new position as president an awkward one.