All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by Ukinojo92
Lain wrote:You guys might be intereted in the thread I just made about adding merch and stuff to the Tenchi Wikia. It would make collecting a lot easier, and you can window shop much easier too ;)

Some of the Ai merchandise is exclusive to the city of Takahashi, like the dvd or fans. Also I think that the site that sold this merch stopped existing and the pictures of the stuff is gone.
by Ukinojo92
Lain wrote:I'm sure we can either google or wayback machine them. Someone would have saved them!

I checked for the site, it's not there anymore. Couldn't find any pictures of any merchandise online and rightstuff doesn't carry any Ai products.
by Ukinojo92
Lain wrote:Any idea of the name/link to the shop and a rough date of when they were available?

March 23, 2015 is when last checked they were available, the earliest I know of when the stuff was available was March 19 , 2015. The site where the merchandise came from was: ai-tenchi.jp

The Link

http://www.ai-tenchi.jp/goods/index.html
by JGZinv
#30391 cd-japan or amazon I believe had listings for the DVDs.
Rakuten would be another likely source.
by Ukinojo92
Lain wrote:Ok well I got the day off today, I'll try and put some time aside and had a little look for us all.

Good luck, I never could find any outside retailer selling all the merchandise. There were some events, like the In Love movie event where they gave away some stuff from Ai.