All discussion about the latest iteration of the Tenchi Saga!
by SnowQueen
#30476 Ohmygosh thank you for finding these Chaud! I love the art style iloveit1 do you happen to have anymore images? Sorry...i just want to see as many as i can ^^
by ChaudSept
#30479 I don't have more tenchiahhhhhh
Put there are more to find rageblow1

Btw, is responsible for the illustration : Yasuyuki TSURUGI (剣 康之)

Kajishima is credited as "Original work", he really do have his hand on everything no matter what ^^.

And weirdly enough, Negishi is nowhere to be found here (from what I've been able to see). The author is "水樹尋" which I'll read Mizuki Hiro. He is the author of Paradize War.

Negishi Hiroshi's name is not on the staff page of both books.
by Ukinojo92
ChaudSept wrote:Kajishima is credited as "Original work", he really do have his hand on everything no matter what ^^.And weirdly enough, Negishi is nowhere to be found here (from what I've been able to see). The author is "水樹尋" which I'll read Mizuki Hiro. He is the author of Paradize War.Negishi Hiroshi's name is not on the staff page of both books.

This is possibly Kajishima's attempt to add credit to his name through, piggybacking off of Negishi's work. Ai Tenchi Muyo was written and directed by Hiroshi Negishi, but the books on Ai are a different matter. I think I remember reading somewhere they had ousted Negishi when putting the book together.
by Nobuyuki
Ukinojo92 wrote:This is possibly Kajishima's attempt to add credit to his name through, piggybacking off of Negishi's work.

I highly doubt it. Kajishima gets credit for the original in every derivative work.
by ChaudSept
#30497 I think so too. Original character design is what he had always been refered to.

But still, Negishi is not the author of the books. What's up with that? Ai Tenchi was so popular, AIC wanted to cash in more ? Or was it not popular at all and the books are meant to help the failure ?
by Ukinojo92
#30503 For future reference, please move all discussions of Ai Tenchi Muyo Manga to the Ai General Info Thread

link here
http://www.tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1359