Reply To: Tenchi Collection Thread / DVD-BD Discussion

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi Collection Thread / DVD-BD Discussion Reply To: Tenchi Collection Thread / DVD-BD Discussion

Anonymous

bkev wrote:

It’s no excuse but FUNimation is certainly not exclusive in treating voice actors like shit. I don’t want to start a fight or anything so I’m going to keep my mouth shut from here on out.

But see your making the excuse “Because other people do it, that makes it ok for FUNimation to do it, so deal” which is a fallacy.

The difference between us is, you see it as a situation where you lose either way, so you take it, and buy it and support it anyway. I’m a consumer, if I don’t like what a market or a business sells me, I use my right as a consumer to tell them, with my wallet, I won’t buy from them again if they keep doing the same business practices, and I tell others of said bad business. If enough people do that, it makes an impact and a difference, but everybody thinks they don’t matter in the equation and or they just can’t BARE not to own that set, well guess what? If you support it, you deserve to get treated like that, simple as that. So we’ll end the discussion here