Reply To: Shows you’re looking forward to

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Shows you’re looking forward to Reply To: Shows you’re looking forward to

Almael

mitsuki lover wrote:

It will be interesting to see how well it does in the end.

Ok thoughts on the following please:

Blood-C good or just a mediocre revision of the Blood,the Last Vampire/Blood+ saga?

Girls,I Am Your Father,worth it even just for the Haruhi lookalikes or run of the mill?

Is This A Zombie,hysterical take off of Magic Girl/Zombie shows or total meh?

Finally,I forget it’s title but is the anime featuring the dead girl that still haunts her school and becomes part of

a occult chasing club and friends with the main protagonist good or pointlessly bad?(Wish I knew what it was and could

give a more accurate description all I know is that it has a dead girl in it.)

Blood-C good: better graphics/gore, ok story, you watch it for the new girl…

Girls,I Am Your Father=Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!): never seen Harui there, so-so story, cute girls but nothing else not worth it

This A Zombie=Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (2 seasons): Wanna ebil magical girl Kyoko!, Zombie, Ninja-Vampire, cross-dressing magical girl guy, etc. Jokes all around about those “fanciness”. Wanna have an ebil funny mean laugh that hurts? Wanna see things no other show would seriously show? You got it. Otherwise not much of a story.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia: ecchi ghost love story, so-so stories, slow, likely not worth it.