Reply To: Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+)

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+) Reply To: Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+)

Llwchwr
    Finally got round to doing some more writing, so here is chapter 2 in all its glory

Dawn has arrived and beams of sunlight shine around the curtains in Vegeta’s room. Vegeta rolls in his sleep as his consciousness dredges itself from the depths. Heavy eyelids flicker and settle at a squint, three silhouettes dance in his field of vision and a cacophony of noise rouses him further. The noises turn into voices, two female voices … in a heated argument, venom dripping from their tone, his mind loosely tries to piece together these nerve impulses but draws a blank as his mind tries to drift back off into the abyss again.

“DAD! Wake up dad. Get up it’s an emergency!” Trunks yells frantically at his prone slumbering father. The word emergency seeps into his thick skull and in the blink of an eye Vegeta is up, out of bed and ready for action – more or less. Fully awake now he sees his son by his bedside and Ryoko with another woman in the doorway at each others throats in the most heated argument he has been witness to. The extreme sudden movement of Vegeta’s rising draws their attention as they stop quarrelling and look at Vegeta. The women see the many scars of battle riddling every inch of Vegeta’s abused body, the toned muscles of a Greek god … and the fact that he isn’t wearing any clothes whatsoever.

“Oh my!” the new woman exclaims as she hides her face in her hands and quickly turns away blushing from her first sight of a man in the nude. Ryoko doesn’t seem to mind in the slightest and just begins ogling at Vegeta with lust filled eyes. Trunks sighs and hangs his head low in embarrassment by what his dad has done. Realising all too late his state of undress and there being female company in his house Vegeta stutters incomprehensibly whilst blushing and concealing his privates. Before he regains his composure and gets dressed into his Saiyan jumpsuit faster than the human eye. This predicament has not put him in a good mood.

“Trunks, what’s this emergency and who is this woman?” Before Trunks can answer the woman steps forward back into the room, now the situation presenting itself has been dealt with, introducing herself.

“I am Ayeka Masaki Jurai, crown princess of the Juraian empire.” Ayeka is a young woman, with long flowing purple hair tied loosely back in two ponytails, her royal wood-like headdress nearly all but covered by her violet fringe, large eyes with dark pink irises and wearing a long ornate dress of many light summery colours.

“I am also of royal blood, for I am Prince Vegeta of the proud warrior race of Saiyans.” Vegeta announces proudly his mood somewhat lightening, but at the back of his mind he is thinking ‘Great, so I flashed nobility’.

“I thought you said there were only two of you left.” Ryoko interjects, Vegeta sweatdrops his mood darkening again.

“Yes well … Lady Ayeka I take it the reason you came here has something to do with her.” Vegeta looks at Ryoko who is pouting innocently at him like a little puppy … a puppy sat next to a steaming pile of incriminating evidence.

“I am here to arrest the villainous space pirate Ryoko.” Ayeka looks disdainfully at Ryoko who is still trying to feign innocence.

“Very well, take her. This is none of my concern.” Vegeta offhandedly consigns Ryoko to Ayeka with no second thought. Ryoko immediately goes to Vegeta and starts begging and pleading for him to reconsider, throwing all of her feminine charms and wiles at him.

“No! Vegeta please! Help me. You can’t do this to me.” Ryoko’s pleading falls on deaf ears as she sinks to her knees, her lips trembling and eyes gathering moisture. A nonchalant Vegeta ignores her and Ayeka lets a small smirk of triumph show on her face. The princess takes a slow step forward encroaching on her prey. Ryoko realises that no aid will be gifted from Vegeta so she turns to lash out at Ayeka with a vicious backhand. Small cylindrical wooden logs appear in the air surrounding Ryoko causing a slight hesitation in her attack. That small delay was all that was needed to allow the floating wooden guardians to detain Ryoko in a spherical containment field. Every minute struggle Ryoko makes in her captivity is harshly punished with a swift jolt of searing energy. As Ryoko finally and solemnly settles down, Ayeka approaches the captive and a small tablet device spawns into her hand as Ayeka reads Ryoko the charges against her.

“Space pirate Ryoko, you are hereby charged by the authority of Ayeka crown princess of Jurai for the crimes following. 5,072 counts of murder, 792 counts of grievous bodily harm, 1,605 counts of armed robbery, 6 counts of attempted murder, theft and vandalism costs going into the trillions and the total destruction of 2 planets and a moon.” The contempt in Ayeka’s voice is palpable, a look of disgust at the detainee whilst Ryoko resigns herself to her fate in captivity. However, one sound disturbs Ayeka’s moment, a faint low laugh escaping from the lips of the man who’s house she’s in.

“What’s so funny? All of these horrendous crimes are capital offenses against the Juraian empire” Ayeka turns on Vegeta viciously snapping at him, her composure cracking and anger showing through.

“Trunks, go fetch Lady Ayeka my criminal record,” As Trunks runs out of the room, Ryoko looks inquisitively at Vegeta whilst Ayeka backs away from him unsure of his intent. Vegeta rubs the sleep from his eyes and cricks his neck to the right whilst waiting for his son to return. Before long Trunks jogs back into his father’s room carrying a small metal tablet and hands it to Ayeka. Ayeka reluctantly takes the object from Trunks and fumbles with it trying to find how to work it. Eventually she manages to locate the correct button and turn it on, the screen flashes and lights up projecting its data in a 3-d field above it in the common galactic tongue. As Ayeka’s eyes flash over the data skim reading it Vegeta recites it too her.

“Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans wanted hereby for the crimes of: pillaging – 576 counts, Aggravated assault – 4,587 counts, attempted murder – 7,689 counts, murder -17,034,576,929,042 counts, genocide – 214 counts, planets destroyed – 37 … and you princess are out of your depth.” Vegeta callously states to Ayeka who is now visibly shaking, the colour drained from her face as she begins to fear and tremble at being at the mercy of a being capable of so much destruction, devastation and death. It all becomes too much for the faint hearted maiden as she swoons and faints falling to the floor or she would have had it not been for Vegeta gently catching her. Her lack of consciousness causes her guardian logs to dissipate into the ether along with the barrier encapsulating Ryoko. Vegeta casually flings Ayeka onto his shoulder as Ryoko enthusiastically applauds Vegeta for her release joyfully laughing at the sweet taste of freedom and the fact that the prince came to her rescue.

“We better get her back to her spaceship.” Trunks suggests to his father, Ryoko still overjoyed at Vegeta helping her to escape from Ayeka continues to thank Vegeta, drawing his attention to her again.

“You too.” Vegeta says as he reaches out and grabs her jacket collar, she tries to pull away from his strong grasp but no amount of squirming will win her freedom. As Vegeta makes his way through the house with an unconscious princess over his shoulder and a space pirate being dragged along he thinks to himself ‘It’s going to be another one of those days.”.

With his kid Trunks leading the way, Vegeta exits his house nearly losing Ryoko when she phases through her own jacket and his hand. She gets no more than two feet away before his hand has thrown away her jacket and locked around the scruff of her neck again but this time his hand is charged with energy hopefully inhibiting her phasing ability. Over the lake Ayeka’s spaceship majestically hovers suspended in the air. Seemingly organic and made up mainly of an alien wooden material projecting from and encircling a large biosphere for the crew. This ship differs immensely from all Vegeta had seen in his space faring days yet despite its lack of aerodynamic design he can sense a great power emanating from within the ship itself as though it were alive.

Trunks and Vegeta take off and fly towards the ship scanning the exterior for an entrance or hangar but yielding no results. At a loss Vegeta still continues to lug the two women around in the air with Ryoko not helping one bit, struggling and fidgeting the whole time when a misfortune occurs. His hand charged with ki keeping Ryoko under control grazes alongside the outer hull of the ship’s biosphere and sets off a chain reaction of small explosions from within the ship as all of its electronics and equipment fry, spark and disintegrate from exposure to the energy his fist laid bare.

Ryoko recoils as does Trunks, Vegeta lets out a long sigh and sets off back to shore. Gracefully kissing the ground with his feet and setting down Ayeka on the grass before releasing Ryoko from his grasp. Ryoko backs away slowly from the lake and Vegeta, as the noise of the descending ship acts as smelling salts to Ayeka. The ship’s fall is losing elegance and gaining speed as more flames and explosions dot and scatter across its burning surface.

Trunks looks up to his father, Vegeta looks down at his son and they both nod at each other in unison before they set off and soar towards the soon to be wreckage. Ryoko curiously eyes them from the shoreline as she witnesses the Juraian vessel touch the lake’s surface and begin to take on water and flood. Whereas Ayeka still slowly rouses herself to this vista. Her eyebrows frown in befuddlement and then her eyes open wide in dread and astonishment as her spaceship is swallowed up before her eyes by the vast lake. Two figures land by her side and place down two additional figures on the ground beside her.

“Wha … no, no, no. Noooooo! Ryuoh my ship! Ryoko what have you done?!” Ayeka frantically exclaims glancing about her in disorientation and alarm.

“Hey! It wasn’t me, I had nothing to do with this I swear.” Ryoko for once being accused of a crime she hasn’t actually committed.

“Well Trunks, looks like our ‘guests’ won’t be leaving anytime soon.” He turns to face Ayeka and confronts her look of anger with dispassion and resignation. “ It appears the ship’s sensitive electronics overloaded due to excess energy being emanated from Ryoko’s restraints. I …apologise but, we did rescue the rest of the crew – these two.” Vegeta points to the two young girls on the ground looking about with no idea what is going on or how they got there. Ayeka notices one of the girls in particular, a young girl, younger than Trunks – only just though – with pink eyes and two long bright blue pigtails.

“Sasami! Oh Sasami are you OK? I thank you for saving my sister.” Ayeka’s anger forgotten in her loving care for her bemused younger sister who still seems to have no clue what her sister is talking about.

“Bulma would know how to fix your ship, even build a new one…” Vegeta says to no-one in particular, thinking out loud to himself more than anything. Trunks looks at his dad forlornly as Ayeka turns to him beaming at this ray of hope.

“Really? Oh that would be marvellous.”

“Yes it would, wouldn’t it. Well …”Vegeta can no longer hold Ayeka’s hopeful stare and looks down at his feet, his fist curling in their white gloves and uncurling slowly. “…Bulma, she … passed away. About a year ago it … it was a virus, w- we could have cured her!” Vegeta’s fist remains clenched and tightens, the tormenting memories of his past life breaking down the floodgates he has constructed around his soul.

“Oh you poor thing, you must be so lonely.” Ryoko sees her opportunity and seizes it going for another hug with Vegeta. Grasping nothing but air and with Vegeta stood another 2 feet away from where he last was she gives up the attempt. Vegeta points past Ayeka and Sasami to the other still unidentified girl who has started to stand up and brush the dirt from her.

“You there. Who are you?” Vegeta quizzes the other young girl. Older and taller than Sasami and Trunks seeming to be in the awkward stages in-between childhood and womanhood with a shock of red hair tied back in a ponytail. When she has finished brushing herself down she looks at Vegeta.

“I am Washu, the greatest scientific mind in the universe. But you can call me, Little Washuuuuu!” She smiles innocently as they stare at her dumbfounded. Whilst they still recover from her most unusual request for her name she briskly walks up to Vegeta and begins to inspect him. Her prying eyes discomfort Vegeta but he sees no reason for physical ‘dissuasion’, yet.

“Very impressive; musculature exceeds the norm for most known species, demonstrates feats of great agility and control of ki, spiked wild hair. No doubt you must be a Saiyan, though the lack of tail is curious. I never thought I would get the chance to study your species after their supposed extinction.” Washu states getting excited at the prospect of having a new test subject. Vegeta on the other hand sees no amusement in her facts or the prospect of being someone’s guinea pig.

“What are you blathering on about fool, I am Prince Vegeta not some low class lab rat.” He shrugs off Washu and turns away to face the lake as he steps toward it until his feet balance on the edge of the blue waters. In a single bound he leaps and dives to the centre of the lake, a trail of bubbles tease across the surface and then suddenly stop. As the ripples dampen and cease the women continue to observe puzzled until a deep and ominous rumbling shakes the surface of the lake. Ripples become waves and intensify around a central disturbance in the lake as something begins to rise. Water pours from every orifice as it emerges from the lake. Straining beneath the spaceship, Vegeta manoeuvres it over dry land and discards it in a heap by the forest’s edge. Dripping wet he lands back by the stunned women not saying a word. Steam swirls around him and explodes outwards when Vegeta dries himself with energy before walking confidently towards Washu.

“It’s time to back up your claim woman, if you are indeed the greatest scientist alive then go ahead, fix this spaceship.” Washu realises the trap but cannot deny the challenge Vegeta has laid for her as Ayeka hopefully looks to Washu. Washu slowly looks to the capsized ship and the flotsam still bobbing in the water before self-assuredly turning back to meet Vegeta’s challenge.

“Nope. No can do, not until I finish my little research project anyway.” Her reply catches Vegeta off-guard, seeing her counterattack had its intended effect she smirks.

“What research project is this Miss Washu?” Ayeka inquires, naturally curious as to why her escape from this planet is going to be delayed.

“ Him, of course.” Washu points at Vegeta as her smirk widens into a toothy grin.

“You have no lab or equipment woman, I will agree to no such thing.” Vegeta seethes as he tries to climb out of Washu’s cunningly laid trap.

“Don’t worry about that, I can easily set up an inter dimensional portal to my lab from any doorway.” Washu continues pushing the attack, testing Vegeta’s limits. Ayeka notices Vegeta’s extreme reluctance and growing hostility, and how it could cost her becoming stranded on this primitive planet.

“Please prince Vegeta, I realise it’s a lot to ask of you and we have only just met but any help would be most appreciated.” Ayeka pleads to the prince, he looks at her face then back to Washu and then to Ryoko who in her boredom has taken to sunbathing on the roof of his house. Finally his gaze returns to Washu and her confident smile and pushes back the surging temptation for violence.

“…Very well … and as it is my fault that all of you are stranded on my planet you will be … welcome in my home.” Ryoko and Washu’s faces light up, Ayeka graciously smiles and thanks Vegeta for his hospitality.

“Trunks, it’s time you got yourself off to school.” Vegeta tells his son as Trunks heads back into the house to gather his school bag and books. Leading the entourage of women into his house he asks them to make themselves comfortable in the main living room. As they settle down Sasami’s eyes drift and beam with childish glee as she notices a soft brown fur ball that is Ryo-ohki quietly padding into the room. Vegeta stays stood up still pondering over the circumstances and his current predicament.

Brought out of his reverie by Washu walking past him to the storage cupboard under the stairs, dismissively he agrees that she can set up there. Trunks quickly says his goodbyes before he takes off for school and Vegeta decides to leave his guests to their own devices as he goes back upstairs to his room grumpily trying to devise a best course of action. Sitting on his bed staring at the wooden uncarpeted floor whilst massaging his temples, Vegeta broods. Once again Ryoko silently traverses through the floorboards of his room out of sight and hovers inches above the floor towards his flank. She finds herself staring towards his open palm aggressively pointed at her.

“One step close and I’ll finally turn this whole planet to rubble.” Ryoko’s reaction of pure terror draws some badly needed amusement for Vegeta as she continues to stay perfectly frozen in place fearing for her life.

“ What do you want now Ryoko?” Vegeta lifts his head from his hands and faces her, lowering his arm she sighs with relief and gently lands on the floor regaining her composure.

“Washu’s all set and ready for you Vegeta.” She can’t contain her giggles as Vegeta snarls and sourly goes to the beckoning of Washu. Ignoring Ayeka and Sasami who look on he cautiously enters his former unused storage space and ventures into a realm beyond his own. As he steps inside he emerges in an expansive brightly light room with all manner of pipes and other foreign objects branching from the walls in geometrically abstract ways.

The door slams behind him causing him to turn and to his alarm the door simply vanishes into thin air leaving him staring at the array of alien flora that encompass that side of the room. Hearing a rapidly clicking and tapping noise he turns once again to see Washu sat on a hovering seat typing on a semi-translucent computer. Heading over to the outcrop that she is situated on Washu swivels herself around in the seat with her long ponytail swishing around her to look expectantly at Vegeta like a cat waiting for a mouse.

“Let us get this over with before I change my mind.” Vegeta threateningly says to Washu as he tries to gain dominance over this woman who appears in no rush at all, slowly leading him off into the dark recess of her lab. Through winding corridors and labyrinthine mazes Vegeta struggles to keep his bearings, thinking to himself he is in her territory now.

Ending up in one of the many dark branching off rooms filled with gadgets, gizmos and many technological wonders. However, the main feature of the room is an upright metal table heavy enough to put bulkheads to shame with restraints thick enough to dissuade most beings from escaping it. Knowingly Vegeta approaches the table and turns to Washu who is tinkering with monitors and equipment far beyond any level Vegeta understood existed. Explaining to Vegeta the tests she is going to run and the various experiments she gathers all the necessary apparatus needed on a nearby workbench with Vegeta pretending to listen and thanking that he does not have Goku’s fear of needles.

“Just place your clothes here, strap yourself in and the fun can begin.” Washu exclaims, her over excitement does not reassure Vegeta in the slightest, neither does the fact he has to remove his garments. Discarding all but his boxer shorts Vegeta hovers in the air to centre himself in the restraints. With a press of a button Washu clamps the restraints down and they weld themselves together and to the slab… and Washu begins.

Meanwhile in the living room Sasami joyfully plays with Ryo-ohki, petting her and letting Ryo-ohki climb on top of her head. Ayeka and Ryoko however, do not seem to be enjoying each others company in the least, each sat as far away from each other as possible. Ryoko is sprawled on one of the large wooden oak beams protruding near the ceiling. Within minutes of Vegeta entering the doorway Ryoko loses patience and has to fight with boredom. Restlessly fidgeting she scans the room for any source of enrichment before jumping off of the beam to examine the items on the shelving units she noticed.

“What do you think you’re doing Ryoko?” Ayeka asks disparagingly.

“I’m bored.” Ryoko tries to dismiss her inquiry as she continues trying to work out what the objects on the shelf are and if they are of any value.

“ Oh of course, being a common space pirate you would know nothing of the virtues of patience.” Ayeka quips, Ryoko is about to rise to the bait when one item on the shelf takes her eye. A small rectangular box fitted between many others of the same exact size, this one however had a picture of Vegeta on the side. She slides the box out from the others and holds the box close to her inspecting it closely but unable to make out any of the markings on the box for she doesn’t know the language. Grinning Ryoko starts to open the box but by now Ayeka has noticed what she is doing and has risen from her seat to get a better look at what the petty criminal is doing.

“ That doesn’t belong to you Ryoko. I demand you put it back at once and respect Prince Vegeta’s privacy as we are guests in his house.” Ayeka politely demands of Ryoko. Ryoko continues to open the box to reveal a small circular disc made of a reflective metal and admires her reflection in its shiny surface until she sees Ayeka’s disapproving face reflected also. Purposefully disobeying, Ayeka she throws the box away and searches around the room for the device with which this disk might be used with. Infuriated by this insubordination Ayeka grits her teeth as she retrieves the box and puts it back in its rightful place.

Happy that she has finally found a device that has an opening that will take this disk she inserts it. Nothing happens. Ayeka marches over to Ryoko and hassles her for the return of the disk. Ryoko responds by pressing every button she can see on the larger black box she put the disk in and the monitor above it. Maddening Ayeka further until she tries to forcefully take the disk back, faster then she is prepared for Ryoko slams an open palm into Ayeka’s stomach sending her sprawling and winded on the floor. With bloody murder in her eyes, Ayeka advances on the smug Ryoko despite the pleas of Sasami for her to calm down.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEGEY!” The screen erupts on and draws the attention of both women as Bulma appears on the screen.

“I know how much your training means to you so I got you this gift with a wish from the eternal dragon Shenron. It’s all your fights so you can tactically analyse them or whatever.” The blue haired woman disappears from the screen and it transitions to a rocky wasteland with a younger, thinner Vegeta standing on top of a rocky outcrop looking down at another man. The woman seem intrigued by this recording and sit down on the sofa with Sasami separating them.

“Interesting, of all the places on your planet and you choose this as your gravesite.” The young Vegeta announces in his full Saiyan armour complete with jutting pauldrons and kusazuri. The raging battle grips their attention, learning of Vegeta’s past. His cold and ruthless behaviour on the battlefield. How he has no regard for the lives of others. His sadistic pleasure from causing pain to his opponents and the shock of his mighty Oozaru form.

“Goodness, he’s worse than you are Ryoko, what a vile monster.” Ayeka remarks in disgust as Sasami loses interest in watching Vegeta pulverising Goku and crushing his legs.

“Yeah and his face is nearly as hairy as yours.” Ryoko retorts. The recording carries on and Vegeta loses his tail and ultimately the match. Retreating in shame and disgrace hauling his battered and broken body to his escape pod.

“ He really can take a beating, that amount of damage would have crushed all of Jurai into dust, oh I wish.” Ryoko continues to goad Ayeka, self restraint being tested Ayeka continues to shun Ryoko and not to listen to her. The scene drastically transitions, Vegeta is healed and at a different place, the sky is a different hue and a purple fish faced humanoid in similar armour is challenging the confident Prince. The following murders of Cui and Dodoria shock the women with the relative ease in which he executes both. All of Vegeta’s past battles are flashed before them, most of them slowed down so that the average human can view the fights and understand what is going on.

“Kakarot…please…destroy Frieza…He made me what I am…Don’t…let him…do it…to anyone else…whatever it takes…Stop him…Please.” Vegeta coughs up blood from his punctured lung and breathes his last breath as the women watch him die.

“ H-he died? But … if he’s dead how is he here?” Ayeka asks, moved as she was by his bravery and demise against Frieza, she cannot wrap her head around the apparent resurrection of Vegeta.

“ I don’t know but he …he actually stood up and defied Frieza. The mightiest being in the universe and he challenged it, without a thought for his own life.” Ryoko’s past history with the Cold family leaves her speechless in amazement that anyone could take on Frieza and supposedly still be alive. More epic fight scenes entice the women, his ascendance to super Saiyan and the eradication of android 19, his defeat at the hands of 18, how he surpassed super Saiyan and fought Cell and then the spawn of cell. Before they realise that the young oddly familiar man in the fights alongside Vegeta is Trunks. Vegeta’s son somehow from the future and all grown up and mature, his mood nothing like that of the child they met. The pure fatherly rage of Vegeta when he witnesses his son’s murder at the hands of Cell and the earth shaking retribution with which he pays back the ‘perfect’ monster.

“ Not even a wince, most people scream in agony when I drain bone marrow from them, hmmmm and this data is still wrong. I’ve reset the system twice now and it still shows your heart only beating once every five minutes. Never mind the fact you have an entry and exit wound on your chest that completely envelopes where your heart is, yet somehow the organ is not damaged at all. ” Washu’s intellect and knowledge on anatomy is being broken down bit by bit from the wildly off the charts information being gathered from Vegeta. The Saiyan does not shed light on her many queries and questions of his body and gains satisfaction that even a genius cannot comprehend his power. Deciding to meditate to pass the time and get some benefit out of this humiliation, Vegeta ignores all external stimuli; the needles, the electric shocks, the pain and Washu’s building frustration at not being able to understand.

“Ok, I’m all ready now.” Washu giggles stirring Vegeta from his meditation to see Washu has changed her clothes and putting on latex gloves. Her attire is an all white gown and a nurses hat, how she came to know of the uniform of Earth nurses was beyond him but the way her gaze was firmly fixed on his only remaining piece of clothing unsettled him. Her giddiness in her approach to him, her manic grin and roaming hands relight his fires of anger as he forcefully shoves her back with ki.

“What the devil do you think you’re doing woman!?” Vegeta shouts loudly at Washu who is struggling back to her feet.

“Calm down, I’m just getting a sample.” Washu innocently defends herself, “The last sample remaining … a sample of your sperm.” Vegeta freezes and then snarls, his fires of anger raging inside of him as he wrestles against the restraints. With a push of a button more restraints come down and seal Vegeta onto the table, each restraint thicker than the last and leaving him no room for movement or leverage.

“Just give yourself up, it won’t hurt, not much anyway. I’ve got magic fingers …. It’s impossible to break out of those restraints, I designed them myself.” Washu’s grin returns but quickly fades as she sees the strain in Vegeta’s tense muscles and hears an ominous groaning vibrating the whole room.

“We’ll see about that!” Vegeta smirks and continues his assault against the restraints. The groaning continues and is soon joined by the roars of Vegeta struggling for freedom. Suddenly Washu panics and quickly leaves the room hurrying away as Vegeta ascends to super Saiyan and then to ascended super Saiyan doubling his muscle mass, crushing some of the restraints from his enlargement as if they were no more than paper. His roars dies down and continues to echo through the empty passageways as he smiles satisfied and with minimal effort cracks the whole table into four pieces tearing it from the wall. The restraints still attached to him, the table pieces still attached to each of his limbs and all the supports, rivets and girders from the wall still welded on are dragged as he slowly but assuredly marches through the mazes of Washu’s lab with vengeance in his heart.

The duo watching the screen are totally engrossed as they witness Vegeta’s finest moment. The moment he was completely selfless, when he sent away his son and friends to stand alone and hold the line. Where he took a last desperate measure to protect the planet and his family, sacrificing himself in a blazing inferno caused by his own life force to try and exterminate the menace of Majin Buu. A 200 mile radius supernova of flame as he pours everything he has and more into this final attack. Tears well and fall from their eyes as they witness the proud warriors petrified corpse tumble and shatter in the cold hard glassy crater he created. His body turned to dust, scattered by the winds. Both women try and hide their tears and shows of emotion created from this valiant feat from each other unsuccessfully.

Quickly the scene moves on to him facing a much more intimidating Majin Buu again but with a halo above his head relieving the women and also raising serious questions religious and philosophical. But, those thoughts are soon removed as an oddly dressed Washu rushes out of her lab and slams the door behind her. Washu pants before catching her breath and seeing what the women were watching before she drew their attention. Hiding behind the sofa they are sat on she peeks over it watching the screen with them.

Many minutes later the door Washu had procured for her lab is kicked down into sawdust as a glowing, raging man clunks awkwardly through with the restraints still encumbering him. The burning fury in his eyes settle on the cowering adolescent. Reverting to base form he takes a few steps into the room before effortlessly disintegrating the restraints and shrugging them off. Petrified as his stare stays focused on her she sprints out of the room and house in terror. With her out of the picture he glances towards the two other women and notices what they are doing. The fires in his eyes return, leaving the women scared stiff by the malice directed at them as his eyebrows furrow.

“10 … 9 … 8 …” Vegeta calmly commences a countdown, the women follow Washu’s example and flee as fast as they can. With her sister running for her life and Ryoko phasing through the window, Sasami sits confused with Ryo-ohki in her lap enjoying a nice belly rub as Vegeta vanishes from view. Ayeka and Ryoko manage to catch up with Washu who has stopped out of breath with sweat pouring down her face, her body built for intellectual not physical stamina.

“…1” Alarmed they all turn to see Vegeta standing behind them. Ayeka attempts to reason with the Saiyan but the murderous glint in his eyes dissuade her from attempting further so she falls back onto the Juraian technique of summoning a large force field in front of her.

“0!” Vegeta bellows as he thrusts both arms out to his side and begins to gather energy in his palms. The women scream in unified terror as he slams both hands together in front of him facing them. Sizzling with energy his hands glow from the energy built up in them.

“FINAL FLASH!” Vegeta cries as he expels the energy in his signature planet ravaging attack. The sky lights up as the heavens are torn asunder by his power. The women’s cries are silenced in the thunderous wave. Vegeta cuts off his attack and the beam of ki abruptly dissipates as he looks down at the women. Scared to death, they all fainted in shock before he lifted his arms and aimed his blast directly above him – most probably on its way to ruin someone else’s day- sparing their lives. Laughing at their cowardice he picks up all three females and carries their unconscious bodies back to his house and upstairs to one of the many spare rooms. Disposing them on the bed he turns to leave the room before a dark thought crosses his mind and from ear to ear his smile widens sadistically.

Back in his element Vegeta is training at a measly seven hundred times the Earth’s gravity barely breaking a sweat as he continues past his twelve thousandth one handed handstand push up. Sasami is busy in the kitchen as she decides to thank Vegeta for his hospitality by cooking a meal, but is overly unimpressed by the ingredients at her disposal. Extreme high protein food and drinks, hardly any greenery to be seen but an abundance of meat – enough to count as a zoo. She sighs and turns on the stove surprisingly knowing her way around a gas operated oven.

Simultaneously a tired groan emerges from Ryoko as she comes back round. Wearily she lifts her head from the comfortable ‘pillow’ and groggily opens her eyes. Blushing with a start as she finds herself lain entwined with a slowly waking Ayeka, the pillow turning out to be her breasts. Both stare eye to eye before pulling away from each other blushing. Still recovering from that stupefying fright Ayeka hears quiet muffled shouts coming from one of the corners of the room. The shouts originate from a gagged and crudely restrained Washu, twisted girders, bent and warped metal and her own restraints incarcerating her. Ayeka removes the gag but cannot budge any of the manacles distorted around Washu.

Warming down practising martial arts with weights in his hands in one hundred Earth’s gravity, Vegeta prepares to end this training session. Interrupted abruptly by Ryoko and Ayeka storming through the door … and being crushed, immobilised to the floor. Releasing them by deactivating the artificial gravity he waits as the women recover from that ordeal.

“H-how dare you! I am the royal crown princess of Jurai! You have threatened my life and … a-and you. .” Ayeka blushes from the embarrassment no longer able to continue venting her anger. Vegeta smirks and walks towards them, they flinch away even though he makes no signs of aggression.

“I believe Washu has learnt her lesson now so I will release her, you two can … I don’t really care.” With that he leaves the two women and goes back up to where he imprisoned Washu, the women hear an almighty crack as he tears the metal to pieces. A calm Vegeta descends the stairs with a timid Washu nervously following, stopping outside the entranceway to her lab.

“So now that I have complied with your wishes you can begin work on repairing Lady Ayeka’s ship, or would you prefer another practical experiment?” Vegeta questions Washu making sure she remembers her place in the pecking order.

“Yeah, about that. Well I can’t exactly repair the ship it’s … ummm the materials … they can’t be found on this planet.” Washu tries to dig herself out of the hole she’s made but her excuses don’t fool Vegeta.

“Ah, so the truth comes out at last, I suspected as much.” Vegeta smiles satisfied and leaves Washu to Ayeka who has overheard and not in the least bit happy for Washu lying to her and being unable to get her off this rock.

“Consider yourself lucky, punk.” Vegeta nonchalantly says to the disembodied head of Ryoko poking through the wall as he passes her towards the kitchen.

“DINNER’S READY!” Sasami calls excitedly bringing Ryoko, Ayeka and a relieved Washu to the dining room table. The table is heaving under a banquet of lovingly prepared food with Vegeta already sat at the head of the table and courteously waiting for his guests before starting. Ryoko and Washu are elated by the sight of such bountiful food, plate upon plate of steaming meats drizzled in velvety sauces. As the other women sit down to prepare to eat the front door opens and closes and Trunks is instantly sat at his father’s side looking longingly at the food. The other women are too reluctant to sit at the other side of this powerful warrior but Sasami sits next to Trunks happy for company of her own age group.

The women then find out to their dismay the eating habits of Saiyans are as overwhelming as their power, before most of them can get any food on their plates Vegeta and Trunks have made a sizeable dent in this feast. Dumbstruck by this insatiable appetite and disgusted by the lake of table manners, highborn Ayeka tries to set an example by eating with extreme care and ladylike delicacy. With the meal over and all the dishes cleared, Sasami is shocked when both Trunks and Vegeta inquire as to whether they can have seconds and are disappointed when she reveals that they have eaten all the food. Vegeta compliments Sasami on her incredible cooking ability and skill, she is proud of the praise but the other women are shocked by this act of kindness from him. Turning to face his guests Vegeta sighs.

“So … you two know of my past, my failings, my defeats and shame … even my deaths. I take it you even know about the alternate future version of Trunks, my son.” Vegeta states in a solemn fashion thinking back over all the times his strength was surpassed and him shoved into the side-lines.

“ Prince Vegeta, do you really think of yourself as a failure? In all those fights we witnessed you fought admirably and greatly aided your allies allowing for victory and the safeguard of this planet. Dare I say it the universe itself would not be here were it not for your bravery and strength.” Humility and bitterness is all he has when thinking of his past, he cannot accept the kind words of Ayeka.

“You mean I softened them up for Kakarot, whilst I was humiliated and pummelled into the dirt like a helpless child.” Vegeta retorts, frustration rising at the thoughts of Goku – his rival.

“So? You tried and you’re still here aren’t you? Even though you’ve died -” Ryoko tries to comfort Vegeta, taking her lead from Ayeka.

“Ryoko, I have died and gone to the underworld. I was damned for my many sins and when I die again I will still be eternally damned, never able to see my wife. As I believe you will too for your crimes.” Vegeta snaps. Ayeka smugly looks across at Ryoko to see a stunned look on her face. With a sob she phases from the room, he immediately regrets that outburst – no-one should live with the knowledge of what awaits them beyond the doors of death. Vegeta stands up to follow her feeling guilty for what he has said and to try and reconcile. Ayeka helps the children, who didn’t understand that conversation, to clear away the dishes. Sneaking back off into her lab smuggling the disc that contains Vegeta’s fights on them the scarlet ponytail disappears through her rebuilt door.

Outside his house Vegeta follows the sounds of Ryoko’s distress and sees her perched on the roof of his house. In a single bound he is by her side but unsure how to comfort someone told of their fate after death, death itself being a hard enough topic to talk about in conversation.

“We have made our choices in life, we have to accept the consequences of our actions. No amount of penance could pay off my debt – even if I lived for a thousand more years. But you have your whole life ahead of you, I’m sure if you wanted to you could get yourself into heaven with only those minor offenses, Piccolo managed it and all he did was save a child’s life.” After saying his piece Vegeta leaves Ryoko on the roof with her thoughts as he goes to train in the training room with his son. Washu silently analyses the footage off the disc, making notes and running tests on it whilst comfortable in her lair. Ayeka and Sasami have returned to the capsized Ryuoh to scavenge what possessions they have undamaged by the waters of the lake.