Reply To: Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+)

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+) Reply To: Vegeta Muyo. (could be 18+)

Llwchwr
    With forethought about the state of Yamcha, Vegeta solicitously lifts the injured man back onto his feet and brushes him down. Scarcely able to keep himself up under his own power and still badly wounded, harsh rasps are all that escape from Yamcha’s throat along with a copious trickle of blood. Coughing to clear his throat of his own windpipe stains Vegeta’s clothing with crimson splatters. Washu arrives grabbing onto Yamcha and getting in the way between Vegeta and Yamcha, allowing the wounded warrior to lean on her to take the weight off his battered form.

“You fought well for a human, now go and hobble off with your woman. I have to clean up this little mess.” Yamcha grimaces through the pain as he accepts Vegeta’s handshake, a sign of no hard feelings between the two fighters as the injured one is lead away back into Washu’s lab for some tender loving care and maybe some medical attention. Washu gives Vegeta a dark look, shooting daggers at him as she guides Yamcha back through the hole in the wall his body created traversing between the three others stood gawking.

“What the devil’s going on?! What have you done?! There’s a ruddy great big hole in your house and Yamcha is half dead, what have you to say for yourself?” Ayeka is flipping out, her mind still not decided on whether she has forgiven Vegeta or not. Ryoko and Sasami don’t seem as agitated by this as the princess. A brusque motion wipes the spat out blood off of Vegeta’s blue raiment as he casually pivots around and sighs at the audience he has attracted. From outside he gets a true view of what damage he has caused, causing another swear word to escape from under his breath.

“Ok shows over, now go on about whatever it is you normally do. Unless you are, Kai’s forbid, going to do something helpful.” With that last remark he gets two women glowering at him and nearly undoes all that work he did a few minutes ago. He cares little for their annoyance and more for the fact of their inherent laziness or lack of drive to do anything, idleness is one thing he cannot stand.

“Mr. Vegeta I’ll help.”

“No Sasami. You do enough around the house with all the cooking unlike your freeloading sister and Ryoko.” Sasami, who was quite eager to do something and help out, steps back going off to find Ryo-ohki to play with.

“Grrr, how dare you compare me to the likes of this harpy!” Ayeka is taking this personally at his offhand remark, Ryoko couldn’t care less as the irritation of Ayeka is music to her pointy ears. Vegeta simply shrugs.

“Why shouldn’t I? Both of you are as bad as each other, can either of you name one thing you have done to aid this household?” This retort causes the princess to think, what has she done?

“Vegeta I bought all the alcohol and the karaoke machine – ”

“Ryoko you got those with my money and only purchased them for your own benefit.” The one-upmanship of the pirate is quickly cut down. Not one to give up so easily when it comes to outdoing the snobby princess, Ryoko phases behind Vegeta repaying his hug with one of her own. Floating off the ground with her arms wrapped around his bulk of muscles she whispers softly into his ear whilst her eyes fix on Ayeka slyly.

“C’mon I’m sure there’s something I can do to earn your favour that she’ll never concede to do.” Vegeta raises one of his eyebrow at this remark along with Ryoko’s hopes, he seems interested or at the very least intrigued. Ayeka snarls.

“Yes I can think of quite a few things Ryoko …” The insinuations in his tone excites her, a giddy smile rises on her face. “ … how about rebuilding my house?” Her smile fades quickly.

“Why would I do that? You’re the one who went and broke it.” He smirks and leans close to her and whispers into her ear.

“You don’t seem to understand how appreciative I would be if you aided me now …” His crafty words brings back the wide grin on her face. Merrily she flies off and tries to tidy up the debris as fast as she can, gleeful giggles erupting from her as she lifts up chunks of burnt lumber and starts piling it up. Vanishing back into his humble and smoking abode Vegeta pops into existence behind the Juraian woman.

“Oh my would you look at that, looks to me like you’re being outdone by Ryoko. How embarrassing for a high princess of Jurai to be beaten by a common space pirate.” He chuckles at her, she turns glowering at him.

“You think me a fool? I will not be so easily manipulated into doing you bidding like some lap dog.” Ayeka crosses her arms stubbornly and stares Vegeta down, he strides further into his house away from the princess then stands stock-still calculating his next plan of attack.

“Fine, suit yourself Ayeka but it’ll be your loss. You see I was planning on bestowing a great reward upon the woman who helps the most today.”

“What prize might this be? You’re making this up on the spot to try and get me to tidy up your mess. Honestly what could you offer to tempt me into debasing myself to such lowly chores.”

“If you’re not going to do anything then I guess Ryoko wins by default and the victor gets to spend the whole day tomorrow accompanying me as I go to West City.” He has them right where he wants them, he can just afford to skip one day of training for the important business he has to take care of in the city he lived in for most of his time on this planet. Voicing it loud enough so even Ryoko busy in her toils hears and perks up immensely, her attached tail wagging excitedly. The speed at which Ryoko is working doubles, eager to impress the Saiyan prince. This is one thing however that Ayeka was not counting on, he has offered up to her a prize that she sorely wants. She cannot allow the villainous space pirate to win, who knows what she would try and do in that day alone with him. On the other hand if she tries to win the prize then Vegeta will have succeeded, she will be forced to do manual labour and he will know how token this mask of hostility she is displaying truly is.

The princess swallows her pride and concedes to what her heart is craving for her to do. Ayeka storms off past the smug smile of Vegeta saying that she will return when she has changed into attire more appropriate for the servant work . The Saiyan makes a quick note of her body language and attitude before stooping down and hauling several tons of mortar and wood up above his head. Casting it away from his house so it lands by the large pile of scrap Ryoko has made next to Ryuoh. Dusting his hands the job is completed effortlessly a quarter of an hour before Ayeka returns in clothes she deems fit for chores.

“Ayeka there is plant-life growing out from inside your spaceship and its ki signature is a shadow of what it was when you first arrived here, were you aware of this?” Not surprised by the wreckage already being cleared but by this statement from Vegeta, Ayeka is dismayed.

“Indeed I have, Ryuoh has taken root. The soil here is not as fertile or rich as that of Jurai and so it will wither and die, it will lose its power which allows Juraians to preserve themselves and live long lives.” She is sad in acknowledging this slow death of the spaceship she has had since childhood.

“Guess you’ll just have to get stronger so that you can use your own powers to stay in your youth, though I wouldn’t be worrying about such a thing at your young age. What are you, twenty?”

“I turned 21 a few weeks before Ryoko attacked my spaceship a month ago. Hehe, you didn’t hear her say that she was over 200 years old did you. Poor old Ryoko is the one who should be thinking about such things not me, ha-ha.” The space pirates ears twitch hearing her name being said and phases next to the two in conversation asking why they were talking about her.

“Ryoko’s ki doesn’t have the feeling of that amount of age. Ryoko exactly how old are you and how long ago do you think Frieza blew up my planet?” Ayeka’s giggles continue when she sees the smile drop off of the rogue’s face.

“You shouldn’t ask a pretty young lady her age – ”

“Then what’s the problem with him asking you then?” Ayeka’s retort provokes Ryoko’s anger, Vegeta has to intervene to stop them from attempting to gouge each others eyes out. With an outstretched hand on their shoulders he keeps them from causing more destruction in the place he just tidied up.

“Ryoko just answer my question, I’m 46 if that’s any consolation.” The Juraian princess looks thoughtful now she has found out that this man is over double her age. Ryoko sighs knowing she will have to say the embarrassing truth concerning her age.

“Umm … I told you I was abandoned when I was young so I don’t exactly know how old I am but my best estimate is …is two-two hundred and fifty seven or thereabouts.” She looks to Vegeta to see how he reacts, which he doesn’t for that she is thankful. “As for when your planet was destroyed the first time I heard that news was maybe 90 years ago I think.”

“As I thought, my planet was in fact destroyed in the same year Kakarot was born which was 37 years not 90. You are closer to one hundred not two hundred if we use this standardised galactic year.” Ryoko ponders upon this and seems pleased that she has shed over a century from her age. Ayeka though won’t leave well enough alone and continues to tease and mock her rival being 5 times older than she is. Bickering and arguing descends into yelling and snarling. The prince tires of holding them back and moves out from in-between them to outside his house, they lunge at each other. If their fighting skills were in a league closer to his own then Vegeta would enjoy watching their furious bout yet it bores him and he still has one last thing to do. Wooden beams materialise and fuse in place replacing those missing from the wall, DIY is much simpler when using ki. He shouts through the newly constructed wall that if their fighting continues then neither will get the privilege of a day out in the city, silence is the reply.

All of the damage caused by blasting a man through the front of his house has been repaired and from what he can hear he has the women using their spare time to be productive, life is good but one major thing he wants to do is calling to him. As he is about to contact the one person above all others he must notify of his return he is distracted by the muffled sound of feet touching down on the ground beside him.

“You’re home early son, what’ve you done now?” The lavender haired youth absently kicks at a rock on the ground looking guilty. This isn’t the first time that his son has had trouble at school and been sent home. Normally Bulma would deal with this side of his life and he the training but now there is only him and helping Trunks integrate into everyday society is not something Vegeta is particularly good at.

“I was expelled from school. I did what you always told me to do and those mean bullies won’t be picking on me or Goten ever again though.” Most parents would be disappointed or displeased that their child has managed to hospitalise over a dozen of fellow classmates, Vegeta sees nothing wrong with how his son handled the situation. A cunning idea forms in his mind to solve the matter of his son’s education. Vegeta beckons for his child to follow him inside. Stepping through the doorway a little girl notices the premature arrival of the other of her age and walks up to him asking why. Sasami agrees that he shouldn’t be punished for defending himself and his friend from bullies but keeps it to herself that she disagrees with the use of violence of such excessive force. The father of Trunks asks her to follow too as a growing smile spreads on his face, Sasami sees no reason not to and does. He leads the innocent children into the lair of the beast know as Washu, like sacrificial lambs they follow him oblivious of what awaits them on the other side.

The scientist is busy finalising the application of healing salves and drugs to mend Yamcha after his little escapade. She hears footsteps approaching her position, only one person but the man on the slab before her dares enter her laboratory. Vegeta is not her favourite person at the minute after what he has done, not like she was ever too keen on this dominating man. Slow strides are followed by two additional pairs of feet walking briskly to keep up. The heavy footfalls of Saiyan boots stop behind her. Vegeta stands waiting for her as the two kids look about stupefied into this dark and mysterious world they have been led into. Washu grits her teeth in anger, the boldness of him to just waltz in when he nearly killed her precious Yamcha irks her immensely, sharply she turns to face him with a glare of womanly fury.

“What do you want Saiyan?” Emphasising the last word as if it were the most debasing and vulgar term in her expansive vocabulary. For Vegeta though being called the species he is could never be an insult, his undying pride for his near-extinct race prevents this, ignoring her he looks at the man apprehensively squinting from the medical table at him.

“Shame you aren’t of Saiyan blood or you might be worthy of me fighting again after that beating, for a mere human though not too shabby.” A weak smile appears on Yamcha’s face, compliments from Vegeta aren’t offered that often and should be savoured despite the cost to his body to receive it. “Woman you are now in charge of my son’s and Sasami’s education.”

“Hell if I’m going to do anything for you – ”

“If you don’t like it then you could always find another house to infest: the offer is stay and have this duty or decline and get out.” Vegeta has her ensnared with this blackmail, if they thought he were allowing them to stay out of the kindness of his heart they greatly overestimated his capacity for such things. Growling under her breath Washu doesn’t break her stare with the prince, she isn’t left with much choice unless the greatest mind in the universe feels like living in a cave. A tug from the fruit of his loins ends this staring competition as Vegeta looks down at Trunks.

“Hey Dad what about Goten, can he get taught by Miss Washu too?” Without consideration Vegeta agrees to this with a nod of his head, an additional bit of work and trouble for this pesky scientist sounds a good idea to him. He is truly enjoying pushing Washu’s buttons and provoking her to see what she will do for he knows how limited her options are.

“You’re forgetting one thing, I am Washu the greatest scientific mind in the universe not the greatest teacher. I don’t even know what this planet even teaches to the poor kids who have to go the schools here.” Such a feeble excuse, he expected more from her. Tutting under his breath his grin widens.

“Admitting to defeat already are we? I thought teaching would be of no trouble to someone who says she is so smart or were those all idle boasts? I’m sure if it gets too much for your little brain to handle then Yamcha over there will be available to help you.”

“C’mon Vegeta, what can I do? You know I was a bandit throughout all of my youth so never got an education or ought.” The downed man pipes in with a hoarse rasp trying to get his say in the matter no matter how pointless it is trying to argue with someone as arrogant and insidious as who they are tenants to.

“Not my problem. If both of you want to stay in my house then you better do what I say.” He is no longer in the lab, gone with the wind he leaves. Washu is left with a still battle weary man and two children looking up at her. The two kids seem quite excited by this prospect, Washu doesn’t share their mood and sighs.

Content with the aggravation he has caused as a side product of sorting out the issue his son had created, Vegeta returns outside to do the thing that he has been dying to. Eyes closed and mind cleared his sixth sense drifts and wanders about the planet seeking out his bane, the perpetual thorn in his side. One short telepathic communication later and the icy eyes of the Saiyan reopen. Muscular arms crossed across chest, he awaits for a reply from the clown. His burning desire to meet again with his arch-nemesis wells up within him, there is something he just has to find out.

A fizz in the air dead in front of Vegeta makes way for five humanoids Instant Transmissioning in response to his call. Goku’s family appears, all five of them. The two muscle bound Saiyans march towards each other, a fierce glint of the flames of war burning in their eyes as they look at each other. The prince of this low class scum notices that his orders to come alone have been unheeded yet this defiance against his will goes unpunished for the time being. Like brothers in arms they welcome each other with a strong and firm handshake, within that vice-like grip Vegeta’s worst fears are confirmed.

“Not hiding your face in disgrace in the dirt? That’s a change from the last time I saw you. I assume now you have came you want to make up for that utterly humiliating defeat and try and get a shred of honour back for your pitiful family.”

“Not today Vegeta, would be a shame if you nearly died on the same day you were revived. Probably we should find someplace to fight before we schedule another rematch.”

“Yes, for when we fight the planet we’re on will fare nearly as worse as you shall.” Their knuckles whiten as they continue to tighten their handshake, testing the other and seeing who will give in first. Neither blinks nor moves a muscle save for the wry smiles playing on their faces. Chichi and Videl can’t help but look on worried for Saiyan might is never too far from being unleashed and wrecking havoc but the two eternal rivals lose interest in this trivial feud when they are interrupted by Goten asking where his mate is. Vegeta dismisses the lad saying that his son’s location is in Washu’s lab and then realises he has to give the kid, who was unfortunate enough to inherit Goku’s intellect, directions as to where that would be in his fairly large house.

Running off happily through the doorway in search of Trunks, Goten leads the way as the rest follow behind him at a more casual pace into Vegeta’s hearth and home. Making himself comfortable on the lone remaining sofa by the Television that he did not inadvertently destroy earlier, Vegeta leaves his guests to make themselves comfortable. The thin fraying strands restraining Vegeta from starting an all out war against Goku are sorely tested when the other Saiyan sits next to him. Hands ravaged by the flames of countless scores of battle itch to form a fist and put Kakarot in his rightful place, somehow Vegeta manages to control his urges long enough for distractions to occur and take his mind off who he is sat next to.

Chichi takes the small space on the seat next to her husband just wide enough for her slim hips as two other women nearly trip over each other on their way into the room. Never a moments peace for Vegeta ever since he ‘invited’ Ryoko and Ayeka to live with him, something he only regrets doing half of the time he is awake. He tunes out the senseless drone of their voices as they continually pester him to see if he would like help with anything or needs anything. For the first time in his long and lonely life Vegeta experiences what his birth right should naturally entitle him to, people waiting upon his every beck and call to carry out whatever whim enters his royal mind. Throughout most of his youth in-between missions he dreamt of moments like this, sitting on a throne in his castle with unparalleled power in his grasp and exotic beauties from the far reaches of the galaxy fawning over him. Now as an ever more bitter, wiser and mature warrior the duo of women fighting for his attention and praise make him thankful that he was never granted this life of luxury and opulence.

Ryoko and Ayeka being in the same room as one another is a ticking time bomb ready to explode unexpectedly at any given moment much to the dismay of the prince. Pre-empting such an outbreak between the two of them he courteously declines both women in turn of what kind acts they wish to do to make his life easier. Graciously they accept this dismissal of their services and go in pursuit of other odd jobs that they could carry out to win this competition set before them. They’ll be hard pressed to find any chores though as Sasami is diligent in the house work and efficiently carries out all work that the nanobots Bulma installed aren’t programmed to or aren’t capable of doing. Ryoko phases off upstairs on her quest whilst Ayeka scours the kitchen for any possible dirty spot left unnoticed she can clean.

Cricking his aching neck and flicking some loose strands of long ebony hair from his scarred visage, Yamcha walks into the room from the small doorway under the stairs greeting his long term buddy Goku. The kind heartened Saiyan is pleasantly surprised to find the desert bandit here and can’t help but think why he is though. Puzzled by Yamcha’s presence a question to probe this is about to leap from the tip of his tongue when a flash of pink hair follows the Z-warrior from her atelier of science. Yamcha sees the wonderings in his friends eyes as the woman at his side links arms with him affectionately and explains his situation – how he came to become a man in a long term relationship (by his standards). He sneaks in a mountain of compliments to feed the egotistical nature of Washu and earn some brownie points in the process. Chichi has a few niggling doubts about how stable such a relationship will last between such radically different types of people but she wishes them the best of luck for they will need it.

“Wait, excuse me if this is rude but Washu the last time we met I am positive you were a lot younger.” Gohan’s observant mind wouldn’t allow him to drop this obvious change in age. Washu nods, she has come to expect these questions and can reel off the answers in her sleep she has had to use them that much. She puts them in the know about how she has conscious control over her age and uses it to revert herself to childhood or adulthood whenever she feels like taking that form. Upon hearing this one person in particularly is incredibly intrigued learning that such things are possible and would like to know more specifics about this technique. Chichi leaps out of her seat and vaults across the room, grabbing Washu and shouting for her to tell her how such a thing could be accomplished. The slow and cruel ravages of time being forever halted is a dream come true for this housewife bordering on middle-age who hates the fact her husband clearly ages a lot slower then she does – on top of that his seven years of being dead have only emphasised that.

Goku calmly stands up and separates his frantic wife from Washu. He has told Chichi time and time again that he doesn’t care about her outward appearance yet personal vanity always wins over his heartfelt words. Quietly telling her to calm down and that she is embarrassing herself he breaks her grip on the front of Washu’s clothing and attempts to soothe his betrothed. For a few moments the frenzied part of Chichi’s mind puts up resistance at Goku’s efforts to remove her from this person who holds the secrets to youth eternal. As his wife’s struggles diminish and die down against his overpowering strength Goku takes her back down to be seated when his son, Gohan, continues Chichi’s line of enquiry.

“How is this possible? I’ve never heard of anything like this even from the Kai’s.” She scoffs at the supposed omniscience of these mythological beings and boasts at how her knowledge far exceeds that of all of them combined. Goten, Trunks and Sasami then also leave the laboratory all holding a single piece of paper in their hands. Each child looks at their sheet with an extremely puzzled and confused look. Apparently the worksheets that Washu handed out to them to establish the level of learning they have reached might be a tad challenging. Goku’s second son approaches his first brandishing the paper in front of him asking for his big brother to help him out with it. Stroking his goatee, Gohan’s jaw drops at a simple glance at the questions Goten was expected to know the answer to.

“Resonance cascade effect? Quantum tunnelling devices? Anti-mass spectrometers? This level of technology is far beyond anything that exists on Earth, I’m sorry Washu but I don’t think anyone but you could answer these questions.” His mind whirs as he tries to decipher what such wondrous devices and technologies could be and how they could aid the planet if he figured them out. Washu sighs.

“Really? Oh I thought it would be a good beginning spot for them … I just don’t have a clue what I should be teaching them.”

“What do you mean teaching them?” This is news to Chichi and if it involves her child then she is all ears. With just a hint of dismay in his voice Yamcha briefly explains the little agreement that was made between him and Vegeta where he and Washu have been put in charge of educating the younglings in exchange for being allowed to stay here together. Washu chips in how it was such a generous offer from him that they were so delighted to accept with buckets of sarcasm pouring from her mouth.

“Yes it was so don’t push your luck, now how about you just ask the damn kids what they were being taught at the time they were kicked out of school?” Vegeta will let her demeaning tone be forgiven this once but he shall remember it should she ever do it again, there are only so many second chances he can give to people. Washu concurs that his idea would be the most straightforward route, though a little unimaginative, and so asks Goten what was on the syllabus and then what that word means.

“Miss Washu we were learning about timesing big numbers together.”

“Now tell me Goten, how big were these numbers in standard index form?”

“Ummm … they were two digit numbers, is that what you meant?” The exasperated sigh of Washu upon hearing how much she would have to debase herself to stoop to such a profoundly primitive area of arithmetic pleases Vegeta.

“Don’t sound too disheartened, it’s not like I asked you to teach Kakarot. That buffoon has to be the stupidest imbecile I’ve had the misfortune to meet.” Goku laughs sheepishly rubbing the back of his head agreeing that he does have a point and isn’t that good when it comes to mathematics. With the adults occupied with this discussion now of intellectual capabilities and being told that they cannot do the work set for them, Trunks and Goten seize this opportunity to run off and go play outside in the bright sunshine. Soon the conversation boils down to Washu and Vegeta swapping stories from their days voyaging through space. Talking about planets they have visited, races they have met and in Vegeta’s case what he wiped from the planes of existence. The Saiyan prince is enjoying relaying the news to Washu that around a quarter of her favourite destinations in space are no longer there either down to his handiwork or that of other mercenaries working for the Cold empire. Sasami, like the rest of the people in the room, is feeling left out of this weird dialogue and as the lads have gone and deserted her she announces that she’ll start to prepare dinner.

The ears of the two Saiyans twitch at the mere mention of food and hungrily listen to the footsteps of the young cook entering the kitchen. With their attention divided, Goku and Vegeta continue their conversations but all the time listening out to the sound of pots and pans clattering, knives carving meat and broths bubbling. Videl, who is still very new to this world of powerful alien races and intergalactic quests through the final frontier, excuses herself to go and aid the azure haired princess of Jurai. Vegeta’s amplified Saiyan hearing ability also catches the sound of two other women in the kitchen and so the well ordered regime of Sasami’s cooking is thrown into anarchic chaos. Try as he might to drown out the feminine voices drifting from the kitchen he can’t help but overhear every single word being said. Amidst the rows of plates set up by the juvenile culinary prodigy the space pirate Ryoko subtly sidles up to the young fiancée of Gohan.

“You’re Videl right? The girlfriend to that Gohan fellow, he’s part Saiyan isn’t he so … what’s it like with a Saiyan?” Not too quietly she inquires cheekily to the confused Videl.

“Huh? What what’s like?” A wicked grin manifests on Ryoko’s face, she steps closer to Videl. With dark insinuations lying deep within her eyes she leans in and whispers into Videl’s ears. As all becomes clear to Videl a very deep crimson blush creeps across her cheeks hearing the filth Ryoko is susurrating. Finished clearing up any ambiguity in her previous question, Ryoko looks with a predatory feline gaze at the young woman hungrily awaiting a response.

“ I-I …I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Such a shamefaced answer from an extremely personal and intimate question is not what the cyan haired rogue wanted to hear. She continues to push and persist poor Videl for any little secrets about the nocturnal habits of a certain species. The raven haired daughter of Mr. Satan keeps on denying Ryoko access to such private information and blushes more and more from the deep embarrassment of the brash and bold way she is being asked these things. Out of the two other females in the kitchen Sasami is oblivious as to what Ryoko is getting at with the protective barriers of childhood innocence stopping the dirt of Ryoko’s mind staining her but Ayeka on the other hand does not like what she is hearing. The high princess of Jurai will not stand to overhear such muck and storms over to stop it and save Videl from the insistent bullying and probing of Ryoko. However, as soon as the buccaneer’s attention is moved from Videl it instantly latches onto Ayeka and she begins to have some more fun. Demure Ayeka is not prepared for this.

“What, oh psh princess, you were thinking the exact same thing and I know it. We’re both women so it’s nothing to be ashamed of. You do want a hot night of passion with Vegeta too am I right?” Ayeka violently shakes her head in denial at these words. Her whole face flushing bright red a lot more than the person they are discussing who’s face is also reddening at what he overhears.

“NO! No, no I am a princess of Jurai. A lady of class and stature not a woman of such loose morals, I … I don’t have such base thoughts as you.” The two rivals of love are solely fixed on each other now allowing for Videl to escape and take Sasami with her as the complex preparation for the meal is done now, all that is left is to wait for the food to cook.

“Are you sure? Come now Ayeka don’t play little prissy princess with me I can see straight through this act of yours, it’s pathetic really. Remember during all those nights when you had those certain special dreams? Well I heard you.” The purple haired royal is taken aback by this humiliating notion and she blushes a great deal more.

“LIAR! Y-you’re just making that up! I – ” Ryoko phases behind Ayeka, quietly talking into her ear.

“Oh poor Sasami, such a young girl being kept awake at night because of her sister and the foul things she screams in the night.”

“STOP IT! Stop! You harlot!”

“Hey no need to get your knickers in a twist just saying the truth. Does this jog your memory at all Ayeka?” Ryoko then proceeds to mimic Ayeka’s voice and make exaggerated groans and sighs throwing in Vegeta’s name in every now and then along with other exclamations. Whether her furious wrath at such an affront to her as a pure maiden or the deep set embarrassment of her forbidden thoughts being said aloud doesn’t matter to Ayeka, all that matters is that she shuts Ryoko up. The two are about to lunge and begin round two of their catfight when the prince decides he has had enough. His ears burning from things he really did not want to be hearing whilst trying to entertain guests at the same time, Vegeta shouts from his seat into the kitchen to silence the quarrelling pair.

“RYOKO! AYEKA! Will you two shut up and when is food going to be ready?” He sinks back into his seat satisfied when he hears a peaceful hush from the kitchen followed by clumsy crashes of pots and pans. Ryoko and Ayeka have been thrown into disarray, reminded of their original reason to be in this room but they have just found out that what they have been saying is now also known by Vegeta. Ayeka feels so humiliated and embarrassed, a hell of a lot more than Ryoko who is quietly snickering to herself. The elfin eared reprobate has no feelings of guilt or shame over the eavesdropping but rather cheerful that it is out there in the open ready to be acted upon unlike the highborn Ayeka.

The racket that is the pandemonium occurring when you leave two women who can’t cook in the kitchen to supervise the cooking foods dies down after a few minutes. Nostrils twitch as Saiyans detect food ready for consumption in close proximity. The wooden door to the kitchen opens and closes as princess Ayeka goes to tell the expectant guests that food is being served when just as she enters the front room Ryoko’s voice booms from the kitchen the exact news she wanted to tell. Mumbling at how rude shouting in a house is Ayeka still escorts Chichi, Washu, Yamcha and Videl into the dining area of the kitchen for the Saiyans are already sat down staring at the plates of steaming food looking like a pack of ravenous wolves over a fresh kill. Barely managing to control their primal urges to consume all in their path, the Saiyan’s remain in their seats patiently awaiting for all to be sat down before tucking in. Trunks is enjoying being sat next to his dear father for a family meal even with some of the dishes slightly burnt or not on par with what Sasami would be capable of. The lavender haired youth was enjoying it till his place by his father is usurped by Ryoko phasing and floating in the gap between his and Vegeta’s chairs. With a woman on either side of him Vegeta ignores the comments he heard earlier. Every time his plate is devoid of food or his glass empty either Ryoko or Ayeka take it upon themselves to see his insatiable appetite is appeased, all of their offers of food to him are greedily snatched up and devoured instantly without a word.

An adequate meal cooked mainly by a pirate and a princess very unskilled at such domestic duties is quickly engulfed by the gluttonous quintet of Saiyan blood. Before the last plate is cleared the rivals contending against each other are stumbling over each other to be the first to clear away all the dishes, breaking quite a few in the process. Between the apologies for the ruined ceramics and rustle of dresses, Vegeta pretends not to notice all this hard effort the women are putting in due to him. His thoughts are if they see he isn’t paying attention then they shall try harder and push themselves further and show what they are truly capable of.

Not much time has passed since they arrived, well under an hour, but the guests feel they have outstayed their welcome – mainly Goku as if he is around Vegeta for long amounts of time then all hell will be sure to be set loose. They stand up from the table still being cleaned and Vegeta leads them on their way outside saying a short goodbye to who he wants to crush under his boots like a bug. Whilst being thanked for his ‘hospitality’ Washu takes this opportunity to attempt and expand her near infinite database on all organisms. A shout of terror rises from Goku when he sees the hypodermic needle clutched in her hand, his crippling phobia unjustified for this needle was in fact for the youngest of his sons not himself. Caught in the act red handed she freezes with the sedative so close to being injected into its intended victim. The other fully matured woman turns and coldly looks at the one who seems to be threatening her beloved child. Then the menace and rage rise in her eyes.

Lucky for Washu her guardian angel is on standby to protect her. Yamcha moves in-between the two women and takes the blow that would easily split a boulder to his jaw. He rubs the side of his face where the punch landed and keeps the angry Chichi from harming Washu.

“Woah bit protective aren’t we. No need to be alarmed though, all I was trying to do was bridge a gap in my database by analysing a Saiyan-human hybrid.” Washu peeps over Yamcha’s broad shoulders when trying to explain why she was doing what she was. For some reason though the words coming out of Chichi’s mouth are a resounding no concerning consenting for Goten to be a guinea pig at her mercy. Once again Goku has to pacify the acute maternal instincts of his missus. With her calmed down and reluctantly letting Washu off the hook, Chichi follows her husband out of their house and holds his hand as they Instant Transmission back to their own household.

Vegeta is still thinking about what he found out from this meeting with Goku. He knew his suspicions would be proved true but not by such a degree … and then there is the matter of them. A long sigh escapes through his teeth. He turns around to look at the duo behind him. All throughout that meal Ayeka’s cheeks always held some colouration to them and now with his intense gaze on her it intensifies into a strong blush yet again. He knows what is coming. He tasked them with something and promised them a reward so now he shall have to deliver on his promise. Cracking the knuckles of each finger and every vertebrae of his back as he walks over to Ryoko and Ayeka, he braces himself. Seeing the expectant look in the eyes of both women he realises that he might not have been keeping count of what they have been doing. Meeting both of their eyes he begins.

“Both of you have actually managed to pull your own weight and you await the final verdict. You want to know who has done the most work, who shall receive the prize? ….” Ryoko and Ayeka hold their breath in anticipation. This one moment they have been working so hard for is at hand. Vegeta smiles and looks at both women in turn, then looks down at his hands and one by one slowly counts on his fingers each thing the women have done. Both women sweatdrop. After slowly mumbling under his breath their chores and coming to a conclusion he looks back up to them.

“Interesting … . Ayeka, high princess of Jurai …” He focuses his stare on her as her face lights up. “… how does it feel to know that you have…” She smiles joyfully waiting to hear him say those last words and announce her triumph over Ryoko. “… somehow managed to do the same exact amount of work as Ryoko.” Ayeka’s face drops. Both women look shocked at each other, this is most unexpected. As their eyes meet they harden and teeth grit. A row starts as to who did the more important jobs or did it to a better quality. Vegeta quickly interrupts them and the altercation spewing from their mouths.

“Be quiet the both of you, I’m sure the city will be able to cope with both of you accompanying me tomorrow.” They forget their quarrel, although not their preferred outcome they are overjoyed and immensely happy at the prospect of a day out with him. Vegeta’s tongue moved faster than his brain, the city might be able to handle both Ryoko and Ayeka but he is having serious doubts as to whether he can for a full 24 hours.