Reply To: Which members are which Tenchi characters?

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Which members are which Tenchi characters? Reply To: Which members are which Tenchi characters?

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none

chucklocker wrote:

Everyone always forgets about me… NOTICE ME DAMMIT! rageblow1

Lol, anyway, I’ll give it a go.

Dagon & Who are Yuki and Rui. You guys have been together through it all, and even when it seemed everyone else had gone you still had each other. You’ve been together so long that you know each others idiosyncrasies, and you can practically finish each others sentences.

Nil & Crazed are Touri and Hana. You guys are the real movers and shakers behind the Support Staff. You don’t always get the praise and recognition you deserve, but at the end of the day it’s you guys who keep the good stuff rolling out everyday. As Hana and Touri have to deal with the weirdness and absentmindedness of Hachiko and Momo, so too do you put up with my Law School psychoses.

Pii is Tenchi. You’re just trying to figure out why we’re all so crazy! 😆

Kiyami is Ukan. You’re quick to deal discipline, yet truly caring and looking out for everyone’s best interest.

Shadows is Ryo-Ohki. Where’d you go, dude, it’s like we hardly even see you anymore! (JK, we know you’re workin’ hard and movin’ around a lot. Keep fighting the good fight!)

That’s it for now. If I forgot someone then WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

(Nah, JK, I’ll get you next time! badass1 )

Awesome! These all seem pretty spot-on, and whether intended or not, thank you for tickling my funnybone, Sir Chuck.

On that note: who are you in Ai context, Chuck? This may need revising, but right now, I’m thinking Kiyone: an indispensable part of the group dynamic and one of “the gang” but as the show parallels this thread, many avid fans from bygone years can’t help but silently wonder “how could you leave out Kiyone/Chuck?!”