Reply To: Your First Cosplay?

Forums Fan Stuff Convention Stuff Your First Cosplay? Reply To: Your First Cosplay?

jgzinv
    I was Dr. Sanada for a Mardi Gras party thing hosted by friends of my parents.

Had the boots, we had a gynocologist lab coat, that I created a label over the top for that said Commander Sanada.

Grew my hair out long and soaked it black with stiffener, pulled it out in all directions.

I took a glow stick, and dropped it in a short test tube like flower vase, and put some concoction of like lime powerade

and stuff in there… and I had a alka seltzer handy that made bubbles and foam all over… so it looked like I had a glowing

radioactive bubbling test tube of stuff… and any time someone asked I’d say IT’S AB-SOLUTELY AMA-ZING TECHNOLOGY!!!

Yes my name is JGZ and I’m a Dual nerd…

I went as the Anime Expo Magician mascot the first year he was unveiled. Before he had a name and anyone else was doing it.

Had a lot of staff ask me if they could get my hat and had shots taken by the AX promo department… as well as several people that stopped

me cause they figured out I “wasn’t” Tuxedo Mask. Never did get to see any pictures though… so I’ve got nothing from either cosplay.