Reply To: New Sailor Moon Anime

Forums Off Topic Other Anime New Sailor Moon Anime Reply To: New Sailor Moon Anime

Thorn

Mittens wrote:

Big news, kind of..

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-06/sailor-moon-manga-gets-new-anime-in-summer-2013

This was just announced at the Sailor Moon 20th anniversary event, that in 2013 there will be a new series. Chuck, that means we’ll need to restart our marathons O.O..

Sailor Moon introduced me to anime, and it’s always been my favourite along with Tenchi so I’m excited.. and I hope the new series is awesome, and they get the original cast back. I knew the manga being re-released and being successful would up the possibility for more anime.. but, now we are getting one :D

At least Sailor Moon’s creator is doing something cool to celebrate her series’ 20th Anniversary, in a way that will make both Japanese and international fans happy :)

Comments? Thoughts? Muffins?

Can’t wait for 2013.

I can’t believe I missed this! That’s awesome! I was just thinking earlier that it’s been over ten years since the series aired and I still remember the entire theme song! :D That’s something to look out for. :washu: