Reply To: Toonami Lives… In some form…

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Toonami Lives… In some form… Reply To: Toonami Lives… In some form…

WisperG
    But wait, theres more!

Toonami will be returning to MomoCon for another panel!

It was in March last year, but now we’ve gotta wait until May for this one…

Via Chad Bonin’s Tumblr

Quote:

Toonami Returns To MomoCon

In the distant year 1997, one block was the hope for all mankind: Toonami launched, and redefined action-animation for America.

In 2013, the “Toonami Six” and Steve Blum (voice of TOM) made their first public group appearance at MomoCon. I was glad to host them, and with the help of the Toonami Faithful Podcast crew, we had an amazingly fun time.

It’s a new year. Black Lagoon and Blue Exorcist are on the horizon, and Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, One Piece, and Star Wars: Clone Wars are continuing to make Toonami premiere episodes. Space Dandy is making its world premiere on the block!

Seems about time to officially announce the return of the Toonami crew to Momocon! Much like last year, I’ll be your host with the Toonami Faithful Podcast. I’m sure we’ll collect questions from the people unable to make it, and I’d wager that Jason DeMarco has some news to drop there as well. We might not have Steve Blum, but we may just have another voice from the Absolution on hand.

So, give it some time, let it set in, let us figure out some specifics, and join us May 23-25 in Atlanta.

PS: My birthday is the 28th. All gifts will be accepted.

PPS: If you missed it last year, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlPRU7hDbsE