Reply To: Tenchi Meetup 2013 – No Need for Conventions!

Forums Fan Stuff Convention Stuff Tenchi Meetup 2013 – No Need for Conventions! Reply To: Tenchi Meetup 2013 – No Need for Conventions!

Anonymous

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Also (here’s the important part): I listed you guys as my proxy–specifically Dagon, but if he’s busy with the panel, I tried to leave some wiggle room so that anyone of you forum reps going for the panel could hopefully go in his place (proxy for a proxy? lol). Wouldn’t want any of you to miss any of the panel if heaven forbid it is at the same time as the contest viewing, but if it is, it would be appreciated if somebody could duck out at least towards the end of the contest if at all possible.*

*If not possible, nbd, I do this for fun and to get our friend boozinwalsh’s work (and mine lol) out there. I’m sure obtaining the prize itself isn’t anything too essential to my well-being (wait, this is assuming I win something, getting ahead of myself).

Well they don’t announce the winners till sunday (at least thats how its been the last few years so) since we aimed for saturday their shouldn’t be any conflict, and if we do somehow miss it, they’ll mail it to you. But yes It’s awesome you got it all sorted out! Can’t wait to see it, Tenchiforum represent desufaceplz