Reply To: Tenchi collection

Kiyoka wrote:

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:

Ah..your one of those are you ? heh I have to say Kiyone doesn’t get nearly the love she should.

The Daughter of Darkness one ? Yeah I really like that one..loved the outfits she wore in it and it’s quite large. I think I have 3 or 4 from that movie. My biggest complaint in that film was Tenchi slapping Ryoko..there wasn’t really a need to do that from what I could tell. So many better ways to handle the situation.

I’m not sure what to say from that scene. But… yeah maybe he could of just shouted really loud.

The one cel I’m craving for is the one of a closeup of Kiyone in the dimensional cannon from TMIL <3

And yeah incase you didn’t notice I’m a huge Kiyone fan

heh, yeah I mean if he had just grabbed both her hands and stared into her eyes..that would have stopped her I’m sure. Looks can communicate so much.

Ah, yeah I recall that scene I think..been forever since I saw it though. Kiyone cels were fairly easy to acquire way back when..I recall seeing quite a few of them.

That’s cool..she doesn’t have nearly the following she should have, she isn’t loud and out there jumping in front of the camera in every scene , she does a lot to keep the others in check and act as balancing factor. Can’t figure why they didn’t just bring her in somehow in OVA3 instead of a new character.