Reply To: Your ideal crossover with Tenchi Muyo….

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Your ideal crossover with Tenchi Muyo…. Reply To: Your ideal crossover with Tenchi Muyo….

Off the top of my head I can think of at least 3 crossovers with other anime:

1.A multi-series crossover where the girls all audition for a new Magic Girl Academy.To get in they have to get pass

a panel that consists of Ami/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon,Yuri/Angel Lily from Wedding Peach,

Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth and Retus/Mew Retus from Tokyo Mew Mew.Of course Sasami is the only one who passes! 😆 😆

2.More of a Dual/Eva crossover then a Tenchi one but Washu could get involved in it:Shinji and

Kazuki somehow exchange places and now Kazuki has to put up with Misato,Rei,Asuka et al while Shinji finds himself

living in the Sanada household.

3.And now to be completely serious a crossover between Tenchi and my favorite: Silent Mobius.Taking place sometime after the final battle with the Lucifer Hawk,Yuki is walking back to what remains of her place when

she hears a mewling sound and discovers a strange catlike creature and a wounded comatose girl(Sasami).

Also:PGSM/Tenchi Pretty Sasami becomes possessed by a dark spirit becoming the evil villianess

Dark Sasami and the only one who can stop her is:Dark Mercury!