Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 1-5

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 1-5 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 1-5

evilpii
    Participant
    none
    Having watched the episode a few times now, I thought it was a nice little introduction. We get a brief glimpse of all the new characters interacting with Tenchi for a few seconds before scurrying away after Momo. Naturally, poor “Mr. Masaki” gets run down, sat on, thrown down, entangled and generally disregarded before finally getting to, what I expect is, home room. I am pleased to see on his identification that he is 22-years-old, a nice change from his usual 16-17 start. Tenchismile

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/vlcsnap-2014-10-06-17h52m40s196_zpsc2c9636a.png" />

While the panty nonsense was just that, I was fairly curious as to why the compass was spinning wildly. Again, the general description of the series is that Washu has done something. I am already looking for what might be a hint in that direction. Moreover, why was everyone chasing Momo? What did she do to stir up the entire troupe? woooo1

I am interested to see where Tenchi’s new students, and his creepy mentor/superior, have in store for our hapless protagonist. However, I am eager to see our classic heroines make their newest debut. We might see some fireworks once word gets out about how Tenchi’s students treat their teacher. badass1