Reply To: Thoughts on Tenchi/Ryoko

julia
    I have always been a Tenchi x Ryoko shipper, they were my first OTP ^^ It’s beginning to be a little easier to accept that he marries all of them in the OVA (that’s hard to admit, LOL) because I do like the idea of them being this big, loving family…

When it comes down to the two girls, it always kind of irked me how quick Ayeka seemed to get over Yosho and into Tenchi. Maybe I need to sit down and re watch everything in order, but that seems to happen so quickly. Maybe she still has feelings lingering for Yosho, but… it still seems weird to me. I know they had that nice time together in the third episode, but still… she’s been wanting him for so long. and in that short amount of time she’s now competing with Ryoko for her grand nephew?

Ryoko’s story however… I just like it more ^^ her love makes more sense to me. Their moments together!! I guess I can’t say too much else than what has already been said. I can see all of the other girls as love interests (well, it’s actually weird, I like shippings where the girl is younger than the guy, but I don’t like Sasami x Tenchi… and it’s hard for me to accept them as a romantic pairing even though I know she is going to grow up before they ~get together~), but it just feels like Tenchi and Ryoko are the best fit.