Reply To: writers block

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction writers block Reply To: writers block

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none

ookamilord wrote:

i did at one point in time have person like that but she move back to york lol and her bf loves to take her phone i can i think some people who dont know will work. so do you want me to start a new post or do you want me to add it to this one.

Should you so choose, you can start a new topic, and if you’d like you could put it under “chit chat” instead of fanfiction. If it’s alright with you, I’d like to keep this topic here under the “fanfiction” section so others down the road can possibly use it to voice their own questions/advice regarding writer’s block in general.

If you’d rather not post just yet you can look into finding a “sparring partner” (is that what we’re calling it? okay then) whom you can bounce ideas off of and share some of your material with via chat or pm before posting for all to see; there’s also the “upload attachment” option beneath “submit” when typing a post which will make your file (ex. Word document) visible only to members of the forum (not saying it’s not still “out there” potentially, but it’s slightly more discreet). I’m always up for reading people’s work, but I’m not volunteering myself as the best choice for the time being because I have a lot on my plate now and some others’ work “backlogged” waiting to be read as it is, but I can put you on my list if you’d like. There’s lots of other writers and like-minded people of that sort to be found around the forum, however, and meeting some of these awesome people is mostly just a matter of time; I wouldn’t be surprised if you found a “writing buddy” (yeah, “sparring partner” sounds cooler, right?) or two shortly, it happens fairly often.