Reply To: Greetings Tenchiforums! =3

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Greetings Tenchiforums! =3 Reply To: Greetings Tenchiforums! =3

Dagon123 wrote:

captricosakara wrote:

Do you have al ink to that Tumblr page? I like to see the post? =3

BTW, you guys know that the old Tenchi Muyo! Fan Fiction Archives is still online? I’ve been visiting it lately to check out old storys from times pasted, like the Star Trek TNG crossover, “The Mihoshi Incident.” It’s still a fun read, even to this day. iloveit1

Here’s the link Tenchismile

And yes, the fanfiction archive is still online, lots of old gems in there.

If you’re into to Tenchi fanfiction I recommend giving our fanfiction section a try, we’ve got some great work by Nil here, Shadowsfall0, Evilpii and many other great authors

Thanks for the link. Glad to hear that the MLP crossover is getting spread around. Maybe well catch a couple other bronies joining the forums. =3

Anyways, when it comes to Tenchi fanfiction, I prefer crossovers overall. Love to see the Tenchi gang interact with other shows, but not DBZ or Sailor Moon – those have been overly done too many times for me to count And I can’t stand those anymore. I would love, however, to see a new crossover done with Guyver, or one with Digimon – this time having each of the girls getting a digimon partner of their own, and not just Tenchi. Maybe do one like Tamers. Would also like to see one with Sonic X or anything Sonic related, just to see what would happened if they went to Mobius and encountered Sonic and Dr. Eggman. Just something that hasn’t been done before, like what GreatDragonAD is doing with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (the fiction my pony pic goes with). I wouldn’t mind see a sequel to the Star Trek TNG crossover, “The Mihoshi Incident.” Maybe have the whole Tenchi gang visit the Enterprise and join them on an adventure.

My only concern with crossovers is, it better be well written, and have god in-depth detail, but not too much to bore anyone. Just enough to keep people interested.