Reply To: no need for Jerren and Ami

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction no need for Jerren and Ami Reply To: no need for Jerren and Ami

drillmaster
    I can now pick up on the Jericho reference. Did not notice that. Very subtle. As for the Tenchi characters, I already mentioned how disconcerting Azusa and Misaki were, but it fit the story. By acting that way, it forced Funaho to act out of character as well by acting angrily at the two. But, again, it worked within the context of the story.

Ayeka was odd initially as her attitude toward slavery was very harsh, but she obviously turned around. It all goes back to your interpretation of Jurai. However, her most “Ayeka” moment was when Kagato called her an old maid. That was perfect.

Discounting her lack of concern about slavery, Sasami was in character. Mihoshi, Kiyone, and Washu were probably the truest to the established cannon (and Universe for Kiyone). Ryoko was confusing as I assumed she would be in the cave since Yosho is missing, but the Master Key is still on Jurai…a good explanation for all of these things could be that Yosho fell in battle when Ryoko initially attacked, thus causing the hearts of the Juraians to harden and force an expansion of their kingdom.

But all in all, the characters are in line with how they would be in this situation in this world having undergone these experiences. Tenchismile