Reply To: podcast help for noobs

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat podcast help for noobs Reply To: podcast help for noobs

ookamilord
    Participant
    thanks well we did plan on since this is the first to have the yamato vs macross have the tv size opening from both like at the beginning play one opening and at the end play the closing for the animation part of it. we suck at voice acting so its just going to be sound effects and other non vocal stuff as much as possible as for the verified i dont know if our account are. then again our youtubes are pretty old well mine is my old mans is a little newer. i had mine since i found youtube i think around the pre teen age. all i remember after google and YouTube became one i had to log on using my email instead of my username which bites. i was 3 shades of red that day. thanks ill go ahead and get the software. as far as a quit area we have few my grandfather has a spare room that he uses as a storage room and i think Charlestons collage seized library has a recording area. sorry if some of the words are little butchured. dont have time to strip the laptop down to fix the keyboard and im not used to my usb keyboard being plugged into a laptop yet.