Reply To: Harry Potter and the Visitors from the Stars HP/TM Crossover

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Harry Potter and the Visitors from the Stars HP/TM Crossover Reply To: Harry Potter and the Visitors from the Stars HP/TM Crossover

drillmaster
    No Need for an Epilogue

Tenchi Masaki woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. He yawned and sprawled himself out on the bed. “Ugh, just a few more minutes…” Tenchi muttered to himself, still getting acclimated to the world.

Life had returned to its state of normalcy upon returning to Japan. Though the Wizarding press tried to get another interview with them before they left, the group managed to successful dodge that bullet thanks to Lucius Malfoy bribing them to stop. It seemed like he was doing everything he could to make amends for his misdeeds under Voldemort.

A few weeks had passed since their Hogwarts adventure and Tenchi was still unsure how to feel. On one hand, it felt good to see his dad again and to go back to his daily, crazy routines with the girls. On the other hand, it felt odd training without various students providing their own commentary or listening to Luna give one of her crazy tidbits of information. Still, Tenchi had to admit that all felt right with the world.

“Tenchi…” the familiar voice of Ryoko seductively called to him. In an instant, he felt her warm hand wrap around his shoulders. “Got room for one more in there?”

Tenchi tried to knock her away. “Cut it out Ryoko! Don’t you ever knock anymore?”

“Oh Tenchi, why are you so mean? Trying to shoo me away just hurts me so! I hated sleeping soooo far away from you for all those months. We have so much to catch up on!” Ryoko cooed.

Suddenly, Tenchi’s door slid open incredibly fast. Ayeka’s body filled the door frame, her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. “Miss Ryoko, what do you think you are doing?! You cannot be in Lord Tenchi’s bed; I won’t allow it!”

“Hello to you too Princess. Can we help you with anything? Tenchi and I were just sharing an intimate moment and we were kind of hoping for some alone time…”

“What?!” Tenchi asked lividly. “What have you that idea?!”

“Miss Ryoko you will leave Tenchi alone this instant!” Ayeka yelled. She ran over and threw Ryoko out of the bed. “Stand your ground monster woman!”

Tenchi stared at the two women about to fight in his bedroom and sighed. “Another typical morning.”

*HPVFTS*

“Oh Tenchi, you’re up! I made pancakes and eggs! The scrambled kind, just like you like it!” Sasami cheerfully told him as he sat down for breakfast.

“Meow!” Ryo-Ohki cried.

“That’s right, Ryo-Ohki helped too!”

Tenchi smiled. “That sounds great Sasami! I don’t know how long Ayeka and Ryoko are going to be though…”

Sasami angrily walked out of the kitchen and called upstairs. “Ayeka, Ryoko, breakfast is ready! We are going to start without you so hurry up or I’ll give your food to Mihoshi!”

In a flash the two women ran downstairs, wiping away dirt marks and fixing their hair. “Hey, that was a low blow Sasami!” Ryoko pouted.

“Sasami, you wouldn’t really give our breakfast away, would you?” Ayeka asked, dread in her voice.

“If it means you two will stop fighting for just one morning I’ll do what I must! We have to keep this place clean for when Mummy and Auntie Funaho get here today!” Sasami sternly told them.

Ryoko looked around. “Where’s Washu and Mihoshi anyway?”

“Oh, I sent Mihoshi to get Washu in her lab! They should be back any…”

“NOOO! MIHOSHI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” came a defeated yell from the closet.

Sasami sighed in defeat. “…second.”

Smoke started rising from the staircase and in an instant Mihoshi and Washu appeared. Washu was covered in a thick layer of soot. Mihoshi was sobbing.

“I’m sorry Miss Washu, I didn’t mean to blow it up!”

“Ugh, I know Mihoshi, I know. Come on, let’s make it all go away with some fresh cooking,” Washu groaned. “I can start back up and work into the night…again…”

“You can’t Miss Washu, you can’t! We are having company today! You mustn’t be rude!” Sasami said.

Washu snapped her fingers. “Wait, you know about that?! I thought it was going to be a surprise!”

“Washu, we knew about Sasami’s mom and aunt coming for awhile now,” Tenchi explained. “When was it ever a surprise?”

Washu started to nervously laugh. “Oh, right! That’s what I meant!”

“There’s something you aren’t telling us,” Ayeka said suspiciously.

“What, me? Haven’t I always told you the truth?” Washu asked.

*HPVFTS*

A short time after breakfast, Tenchi was out at the shrine, sweeping the dirt off of the ground to make it seem more presentable for his, though he did not like to think about them that way, his great-grandmother and his great-aunt. He was out for about a half hour when he noticed a small blonde haired girl praying at the shrine. This surprised Tenchi, since the shrine was supposed to be closed to the public today. ‘Still, I can’t be rude to her. I just hope Misaki and Funaho don’t show up yet.’

“Hello there! Come to pay your respects to the shrine?”

“Oh yes. I never got around to doing that the last time I was here. It felt appropriate to do so,” she responded, not turning around.

“Wait…that voice sounds familiar…” Tenchi said, trying to remember where he heard her voice before.

“Having trouble remembering? I blame the Cribbages. Summer is their mating time you know Tenchi,” she said.

Upon that sentence, Tenchi realized who it was. “Luna?! What are you doing here?!”

“Didn’t Washu tell you that we were visiting? I guess she forgot too. Those pesky Cribbages are at it again, right Dinah?” Luna Lovegood asked her small pet.

Tenchi looked around, trying to see where everyone could have gone. “Wait, where are everybody? Are they all at the house?”

Luna nodded. “Yes I suppose they would be. I just wished to pay my respects to your ancestors before Lady Funaho and Lady Misaki arrived.”

“You knew about that too?! What are we waiting for? Let’s go back to the house!” Tenchi stated, putting his broom back and rushing down the winding stairs with Luna close behind.

“Tenchi, where are you going?! The shrine isn’t fully swept yet!” the voice of Yosho yelled from his house. Coming outside and seeing Luna run down the stairs, he chuckled, realizing what was going on. “Ah, mother will no doubt be pleased…”

*HPVFTS*

When they arrived to the house, Tenchi was surprised and thrilled to see everybody there. Hermione was chatting with Washu; Mihoshi was catching up with Ginny; Ryoko was laughing with the Weasley twins, Lee Jordan, and Sirius; Sasami was conversing with Harry and Ron; while Neville and Remus were talking to Ayeka. When everyone saw Tenchi they all came over to greet him.

“Look Tenchi, Washu surprised us all! Isn’t this great?” Sasami cheered happily.

“Really Washu, you didn’t even tell Tenchi? That is so sneaky!” Hermione chided her.

“What? Haven’t you all heard of dramatic effect before? Geez!” Washu laughed.

“Same old Hakubi,” Fred pointed out.

“Always being so secretive!” George finished.

Tenchi moved to the Weasley twins. “So, how are you two doing? Are you going back to Hogwarts to finish your last bit of education?”

The twins laughed. “No way, we already started up our business! Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes, located in Diagon Alley!”

Bowing, Lee handed him a card. “I’m the head of marketing. It’s been going great. Business has been booming and even Zonko’s is debating on coming in as a partner!”

Fred pointed over to Washu. “The pink haired one told us she is even going to try to branch out some of our goods in outer space. Think of it, we will be the first ever intergalactic joke shop owners on the planet Earth!”

“Wow,” Tenchi said, impressed. “Good for you both!”

Making the rounds, Tenchi made it over to Neville and Remus. “Neville, how’s life with Sirius? You holding up okay?”

“Honestly, I’m having a blast. Every day with Sirius is an adventure,” Neville grinned.

The head of the Black household made his way over and hugged the younger teenager. “Damn straight it is! I refuse to ever allow a dull moment in my life! Isn’t that right Mooney old boy?”

Remus chuckled. “Sirius here is grooming Harry and Neville to be the next generation of Marauders. I think he is succeeding.”

Sirius looked offended. “I better be! With Fred and George gone, Harry and Neville here have to uphold our beliefs at the school. A Hogwarts without Marauders is simply a school I would never send my children!”

Up next was stopping by Harry and Ron. “Tenchi! Sasami was telling us that you haven’t been torn apart yet by Ryoko and Ayeka. Good for you!” Ron laughed.

Tenchi sighed. “Not that they haven’t tried. What’s new with both of you?”

Harry shrugged. “It’s odd when you think about it. After worrying all year about Voldemort, the idea that he is gone and we are at peace is rather…disconcerting.”

“I think Harry liked playing the hero!” Sasami teased. Harry shot her a look.

“Come on mate,” Ron agreed. “You know you did.”

Harry hung his head in defeat.

“…and I really missed you all! I’m so happy to hear that you guys are having a great summer! I hope that we can all have a great time while you are here!” Tenchi overheard Mihoshi wail. She was hugging Ginny with all of her might.

“We will…but I…can’t…breath!” Ginny tried to call out weakly, to no avail.

A loud booming sound filled the room. The house started to shake a little bit, much to the confusion of the wizards and witches.

“What is that?” Hermione asked. “An earthquake?”

“No, that would be mother’s ship,” Ayeka defeatedly sighed. “Let’s get this over with.”

The crowd went outside to the lake and witnessed a giant ship land slightly above the water. A beam of light appeared and down floated the familiar forms of Queen Misaki and Queen Funaho. Misaki, it seems, had a giant horde of gifts to bring down with her.

“EVERYBODY IS HERE! I AM SO HAPPY!” Misaki screamed at the top of her lungs.

Sirius adopted a grin on his face. “Ah, Lady Misaki! It has been too…ooof!” he started before being suffocated by a hug.

“It is so good to see everyone again! I heard you all had quite an exciting year,” Funaho bowed.

As the crowd started to tell the queens with tales from the previous months, Harry nudged Tenchi in the side. “Feel’s like we never left, don’t you agree?”

Tenchi nodded. “Yeah Harry, it’s like I told you: the carnival comes back every year.”

The two dark haired gentlemen gazed out at the chaos that was forming and smiled. They both knew that everything would be okay and that their friendship would last. Just because they are from other worlds does not mean that they cannot have a laugh together. The Masaki household would always be around for wizards and witches to enjoy time together with the visitors from the stars.

The End (For now!)