Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 36-40

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 36-40 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 36-40

GregTheLion
    First and foremost, I like Washu’s little nod to Microsoft windows there.

Secondly, I’m pretty sure Tenchi borrowed that phone from Washu, so that ‘loli’ moment would be trolling 1300 years in the making on Washu’s behalf.

Finally, I want to talk about what Mihoshi mentioned about the “world’s creator”; I previously theorized that Ukan would be behind the huge rifts from the feudal episodes, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she did indeed create this world. Don’t forget this sort of thing happened in Tenchi Forever the movie.

With the student council raging an assault on the Science club (again aquateencarl1 ), it’s only a matter of time before Tenchi tries to step in the middle and explain everything. by that point, it’ll be interesting to see how everyone reacts. Best case scenario, the council will lend a hand in getting this “treasure”… if it does exist.

With a whole month of episodes coming soon, it’s all hands on deck on what we can expect. come January time, I expect to hear this show get some merchandising out. I mean, come on AIC. “I have money, I want to give it you.”