Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 41-45

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 41-45 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 41-45

Nil Admirari
    none

GaianKnight wrote:

Well, guess I was wrong about the treasure bit. mmhmm1

Wait. You’re telling me there are two key swords? mmmm1

I don’t remember Tenchi dropping his, and… I’ll go on presumption here, that if it be so, two Master Keys in this timeline. I know it’s a timeline that Momo ended up in, but is the timeline then a ‘real’ one, and that somehow when Tenchi got vacuumed up into the rift, in a previous episode, that it somehow either got copied, or that we’re looking at Momo and Beni are bigger wigs than we thought they were.

Course it also could be a similarly shaped Key, so what do I know, without more episodes, so… BRING EM ON!! rageblow1

There is precedent of Juraians having different keys to their ship. Ayeka’s comes in the form of her headdress. It’s possible there’s a specific format for ships choosing how their key is presented. Momo’s seems to be a secondary sword to the one Tenchi has, since the hilt is a different color than his, which would be the key to her own ship which had wrecked underground 1,300 years prior to the start of the series.

http://i.minus.com/i3D8FLXNRSNnh.png" />

Episode 43 is now subtitled and available![/url][/size]

http://i.minus.com/io05ig04Q6tG5.gif" />

Episode 43:

Looks like the house is going to be a little bit busy overnight, with Ryoko engaged in a cooking contest against Hana and Hachiko. The student council is wise to keep a closer eye on Tenchi now, seeing that Washu has re-ignited the science club’s desire to conquer the school. Meanwhile, we learn that Miss Ukan is actually… well, I don’t think anyone called that!

In a similar vein to Universe’s space opera plot not taking off til after Time & Space Adventures, Negishi has given ample time for the new girls to establish themselves as well as showing us the old girls’ maturing a little bit. But now comes the time for the plot to really buckle down, with 3 weeks and an episode remaining. There’s surely going to be a crazy ride ahead, knowing what we know now and thinking about what still remains a mystery to us.