Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 41-45

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 41-45 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 41-45

WisperG
    Quick thoughts on this week’s episodes. I just wrote them today, but I probably should’ve done them as I watched each since some details on the earlier ones started to get fuzzy…

Episode 41

Nice touch with the Sailor Moon reference. Touri is still a creep. Plot teases abound and setup for Ryoko/Hachiko and Hana/Ayeka fights.

Episode 42

I loved the Hackiko/Ryoko fight. Hachiko has another humorous breakdown and Ryoko’s reaction was priceless. But didn’t Hachiko have a bunch of swords stashed in her skirt? What happened to those?

The result of Hana/Ayeka’s fight was funny, although I hope we don’t start seeing Hana write questionable dojinshi starring Ayeka… Kiyofacepalm1

Dat plot. Momo’s sword make’s a reappearance (or key or whatever it’s called), although it fell down an even bigger hole…

Part of the old school building collapsed, but the whole thing almost looks like it’s sinking although it’s still standing when we see it again next episode.

Episode 43

My favorite episode of the week!

What the heck was that giant yellow thing Ryoko and Ayeka were fighting over in the bath? A sponge of some sort?

Oh gosh, the students intend to spend the night with the Masaki household. And now they’re cooking.

lol, very happy to see Ryoko’s tentacle monster soup(?) return.

Washu is still using a monolith, it still up to things and is still being vague.

My jaw dropped at those reveals at the end. Ukan apparently is (or at least working with) the GP, and Mihoshi is working under her. Holy crap. I did not see either of those coming O.O

Episode 44

Hey look, male characters not named Tenchi!

That was a nice shot of GPHQ from space. Very cool to see them get involved. I had no idea they had a SWAT team though O.o

More goofy antics with the Student Council. The different approaches to the election posters between them and the Science Club were hilarious, as was Hachiko’s reaction to Hana deleting her Momo pictures 😆

Hachiko’s tablet also has a magical, disappearing… strap(?) on the back. You can see it in Nil’s gif. It vanishes when Hana deletes the pics woooo1