Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 51-55 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

GaianKnight
    Participant
    The ‘dog faces’ as referenced in Tenchi GXP, are the Wau. The android race, I don’t have a name for, but seen them around as well, including the Okuda manga. There’s also a ‘vulcan’ race, made infamous from the White Rock Fleet incident, from TM ep. 3, so it’s nominal for alien races in TM to be ripped from other sci fi, and be counted as normal now.

Oh gee, a big ol super-ego filled governmental group that thinks it knows better than anyone else, shows up to take charge of the show, and think they can solve everything with essentially, a big ol Wave Bomb. Good concept on holo-paper. Guess what folks, won’t work. Certainly not the way that the GP envision it.

And it sure won’t capture Washu. Anyone worth a grain of salt as a fan. knows that Washu already knows, and has a counter. Like they’d capture her anyway, ’cause, unless I’ve missed everything entirely here, Washu isn’t even in the same dimension as the crew. Not even in the home dimension the Masaki’s live even. It’s called a subspace Lab, for a reason peeps.

And because Tenchi is essentially at ground zero, unless Washu or something else acts, I bet the bomb won’t be cozy to be within. An artificial singularity, focused on the school, likely won’t be fun to deal with, especially since the GP are using one to stop a singularity that hasn’t officially formed yet. More like, they’ll tear the original one open early, or do who knows what else to space-time. If Washu isn’t gonna act, Tenchi himself may have to. With nine episodes left, someone has to, against something of this magnitude.

And gee, nice of that soldier to nearly pop Tenchi in the back like that, for just going after some missing students. Someone give that solder a handbook on being a reservist already. wtfisthis1

And we’ve seen the GA act this aggressive before, I wonder if the GP is doing something below the belt with this all too now, since what with the treasure that ‘may’ be behind this bomb. Something has to dig it all up, one way or another. mmhmm1