Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 51-55 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 51-55

evilpii
    Participant
    none
    Today’s episode only continues the escalation of the situation surrounding Junai Academy. butts1 I do find it ironic that Yuki’s spewing crazy talk about governmental conspiracies, considering she is completely right.

I did enjoy today’s reveals very greatly. Ukan pulls a spiked energy saber and rips her clothes off to show GP SWAT armor underneath. No wonder she was playing with Tenchiken when she saw it so many episodes ago. She knew what it was! gendo1 One soldier also addressed her as captain (close enough to “commander” for Nil? Tenchismile ). How much combat do you think she’ll bring in the next few episodes? badass1 Ryoko also brought some hurt as well. Everything is ramping up, and I’m stoked. iloveit1

I am very interested in the GP commander’s little vendetta with Washu. What did she do to piss him off so? qt1 With Washu herself on the field, everything is likely to get more out of hand soon enough. fyeah1