Reply To: school rumble

Forums Off Topic Other Anime school rumble Reply To: school rumble

wwwwhhhhoooo
    none

SnowQueen wrote:

Apparently….this is just what I heard don’t quote me on this because I’m not 100 percent sure but I heard the third season got cancelled because School Rumble was on of the most downloaded illegally and pirated anime. Like I said this is just what I heard. I think the manga is still on-going but I’m not so sure about that either. Anyway~…

I prefer the English dubbed as well and as far as favorite pairing… eri x harima anyone? ;)

I’ve heard that to, but never really heard it from an authoritative source. Just “rumor has it” but I’d love to know definitively. The manga continued (didn’t finish, because I couldn’t bring myself to see “the end” for some reason) and then School Rumble Z is either said continuation and/or a spinoff (cuz, you know, a title like that).

& gawd forget Tenchi and one of the girls, Harima pairings for me are soooo tough! (Again, please, I think I know, but no spoilers from the end of the manga w/o tags please!)

I’d want Harima to be happy, so part of me wants him to “get” Tenma like he wants. But I personally prefer him and Eri. BUT I think honestly he’d be best matched up with Tenma’s sister of all people, Yakumo (tough tiddlywinks, Hanai, you got a great gal right under your nose). I’d feel bad for Mikoto a bit, because there was a time she was crushin on Harima, but it was a period of uncertainty in general for her, and she moved on well enough.