Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 56-60

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Discussion: Episodes 56-60 Reply To: Discussion: Episodes 56-60

SnowQueen
    Yes today’s episode was beautifully tragic. The way that Momo was engulfed by peach blossom just had me at awe for a moment and indeed gave me the vibe of the tragic hero but her last moment certainly left beauty and impact. I will remember you Momo. sadface1 it certainly reminded me of Sakuya and Tenchi in Tenchi in Tokyo when she also disappears among blossoms and I was kinda hoping for a kiss during Tenchi and Momo’s scene. Sakuya got one. Momo should get one too!

I also loved seeing Ryoko and Tenchi under the glowing peach blossoms (also was hoping for a kiss at that part… -_- lol) and Beni and Mini Momo being together again is nice to see too. I hope we find who exactly Momo is and where in the royal family she stands and what her status is and family etc. And also more about Beni’s background as well and if the other girls will remember all that has happened now everything is slowly coming to a end and just how Yuki and Rui ended up under Washu’s wing so to speak. So many answers I want to know and such little time!