Reply To: The Second Ryo-Jurai War

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction The Second Ryo-Jurai War Reply To: The Second Ryo-Jurai War

evilpii
    Participant
    none

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Oooooooh I have been teased thoroughly. WANT1

One step closer. gendo1

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

I’m saying YES! to all of this, but actually I’m also like NOOOOO because of the severity of what is to come, and the fact that Ryua (in pii’s continuation, Ryoko’s race) and Jurai going to war is a terrible wedge between two main characters (while cleverly being their conflict escalated on a galactic scale).

Your perception serves you well, Who. However, as Ryoko is the rebellious sort a priori, and never mentioned her heritage in Universe ever, one thinks she has little love lost with her people as a whole. That’s not to say Jurai will welcome her with open arms either. Kiyofacepalm1

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

At least I can enjoy it because it’s well-written; it makes me apprehensive and admittedly excited (carnage! yaarrrgh!) merely at the thought.

Thanks. mmhmm1 I was a bit worried about it being very out of context, as well as written over a couple hours today when the writing bug (… a spider?) bit. I’m glad that evoked those emotions. soawesome1

Admittedly, the aim was to portray Ayeka as queen and fully realizing the consequences of a weighty decision such as war. Setting the scene when she was a wife and mother not only allowed me to allude to a future family for her, but also the worries she would have at making a decision like this one. Again, viewing Abraham Lincoln: Vamire Hunter spurred this forward. I was actively visualizing the scene were Abraham was considering the battle of Gettysburg, his son playing at the foot of his desk, as well as the scenes with him and his wife when his son fell ill from a vampire’s bite.