Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers. Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

evilpii
    Participant
    none

Ukinojo92 wrote:

I think Azaka and Kamidake warriors are unique cases to this discussion. They do not have Trees themselves, but they have power, not only that but have a high aptitude for on use and strength of that power they have.

If one looks closely at Azaka and Kamidake’s resting place, besides being an awesome design for a Juraian crypt, there are two immense trees on either side of the central tree Katsuhito uses to resurrect the two knights.

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p661/evilpii/Forum/graveyard_zpsec2c53ad.png" />

Could these two be the trees paired with the knights? Considering their age from their height and gnarled features, they may well have stood for centuries, perhaps millennia, watching over the knights as they slept. gendo1 However, this is just a speculation on my part. blush1

Ukinojo92 wrote:

Being legendary warriors they are the best and strongest out of every normal Jurai soldier or warrior, but also having the experience, knowledge, and endurance to use their mastered powers at high levels in any situation. Although this is speculation as we do not see them use their powers in any other situation then battle.

I would agree that both knights far exceed the usual skill and power of a normal Juraian soldier. Seeing the full extent of their powers would be interesting to see in the right circumstances.