Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers. Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none

Quote:

Ukinojo92 wrote:

In the discussion I have come up with a theory that Juraians have power, just have a limit to how much they can do, but in a dire emergency however they can summon all of their power and sometimes more quickly. When they summon the power without a backup to Tree or a Key to hone it, they risk the danger of harming themselves. In Achika is an example of that, in Tenchi’s, Momo’s, Ayeka’s, and Yosho’s case however it is unclear, they might use their powers to the point it exhausts them.”

I could agree with this assessment, that Juraians have a wellspring of power, but diving too deeply is dangerous. If Jurai’s power is actually tied to their lifeforce, that might explain why overuse can be deadly. Even then, it is possible that utilizing a supernatural power like this one puts a strain on the body, or even the mind, which can be detrimental in large doses.

I think Azaka and Kamidake warriors are unique cases to this discussion. They do not have Trees themselves, but they have power, not only that but have a high aptitude for on use and strength of that power they have. Being legendary warriors they are the best and strongest out of every normal Jurai soldier or warrior, but also having the experience, knowledge, and endurance to use their mastered powers at high levels in any situation. Although this is speculation as we do not see them use their powers in any other situation then battle.