Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers. Reply To: Juraian and those with Royal Trees, powers.

Yukinojo
    Participant
    none

Quote:

Ukinojo92 wrote:

Also Ayeka has used her Mini-guardians several times in each series without her ship, I believe they also carry a internal source just commanded by her tiara finely.”

Ayeka’s mini-guardians are never really explained. Consider she can manifest them seemingly whenever she needs them, I had always assumed they were a creation of her own. If someone has more data on them, let me know.

Going a little off topic, speculation: In OVA 1 ep 2, the Guardians teleported or phase in when Ayeka calls them to attack Tenchi, and the Mini-guardians appear in a similar manner. Somewhere in Tenchi GXP it was mentioned that Royal Tree ship could create a subspace areas in itself or something. I theorize that Ayeka created or access a space where she can call on her M-g’s with her tiara, as for Azaka and Kamidake it could be possible they were summoned the same way but need more evidence.