Reply To: Jurai Empire Analysis

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Jurai Empire Analysis Reply To: Jurai Empire Analysis

Shounenbat
    Participant

ChaudSept wrote:

Shounenbat wrote:

Is there a raw file available? I can read the Japanese with a little help from a dictionary when I get hung up on a word. I’m about an upper intermediate level right now, so getting better is a whole easier than when I was just starting and felt like I couldn’t understand anything.

Dude are you serious you can read jap ? you only got vocabulary issue ? Thats intresting.

Listen im not from the translation team but i know one thing : they won’t say no to some help. Mostly if you do read japanese.

I have a lot of scans (actually it’s “they have” or “we have”…), and a lot of software, but i dont have the jap-knowledge.

Im pretty sure Nil or Crazed should talk to you :)

If they are busy, well we could team up, i’ll show you all the “translation aera” and project of the forum.

What do you say ?

Sounds good to me. I’d be happy to help if I can. Also, if I run into some phrases or idioms that I don’t understand, I bet I can ask some of my Japanese pen pals on Lang-8 to lend a hand.